Ratings for Dr. Todd P. Krell

Excellent doctor and surgeon! Has seen every member of our family for a myriad of issues.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr Krell went over and above when my son broke his ankle. He came in early during a holiday weekend so that my son could have a cast on before the first day of school. Always has the right answers and knows what to do. So happy we found him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I was very pleased with The Center For Ambulatory Surgery: The center was very clean & the decor was tastefully done & colors were soothing to the patient..the staff were neatly dressed & very pleasant & helpful..they comforted me & were very understanding..treated me also with respect..I would highly recommend this facility to family & friends!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

The entire staff was amazing with my daughter during ou r time there.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Arthroscopy on my knee ( torn cartlege) did not work nor did the gels he used after surgery and continued pain. I talked to another patient that had the same speech given to her right down to the 25% arthritis in knee. He really couldn't be bothered by my comments. People seem to go in and out like cattle. I need a new dr now and this sight is helping me start over. But never with Dr Krell again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

He screwed over my knee. Had tendonitis and he made my knee worse than before. Never go to Krell!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Dr. Todd P. Krell's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1982)