Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Lewcun

Dr. Lewcun is a very nice person, and I've been a patient of his for a long time. But I've started to see with several different conditions that he has not properly diagnosed me or sent me to the specialists that I needed to see! I went on my own to specialists, and they have diagnosed me with conditions that Dr. Lewcun was just giving me pain pills, antibiotics or steriods to treat. I feel like any time I go there, he just recommends a new (expensive!) drug, rather than actually testing to find the problem! I think, althought I truly like Dr. Lewcun as a person, I may need to find another PCP :/

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

very willing to discuss health and related needs. very knowledgeable. very resourceful. great bed-side manner. remembers non-medical details about patients.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Love him! He's been my doc for over 15 years. Takes time to listen, offers suggestions and also works with you on alternative treatment ideas. Wonderful, kind, and knowledgeable man.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Doctor has an excellent bedside manner and is willing to listen to the patient's perceptions. You don't feel like he is looking down on you, but instead is working with you to determine the best treatment options.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Dr. Joseph P. Lewcun's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1983)