Ratings for Dr. Isaiah Ulibarri

I have been to 6-7 chiropractors within couple of years seeking help for my chronic problem. I have researched on the website and found about his practice. I am very satisfied and recommend him highly. Very knowledgeable, caring, professional and takes his time to explain problems and show exercises to strengthen. Definitely different from those chiropractors that wants you keep coming. You'll be glad you did go see him. He's also the official Utah Grizzlies chiropractor!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Exceelent chiropractor. He give special attention to each patients individual needs. Has some great recommendations for physical healing.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Ulibarri Was awesome. He listened to me carefully and not only was able to help but offered practices that will keep me healthy. He was professional. I referred my Mom who was having so much pain she was staying home rather than going out to join her friends. Dr. Ulibarri was able to help her get back on her feet. The decrease in her pain has given her more energy to do what she enjoys.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011