Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(9)

"Let me begin with my introduction to PSI (recommended by my dermatologist) when I neede..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Angela K. Sturm-O'Brien

She is the best plastic surgeon I have ever met, extremely skilled, makes me look good

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

She's fantastic! Both her skill and her bedside manner are great. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

My 2nd Time of Being DR Sturm's patient in the OR . No Doubt to me her Skill is matched by her compassion . Her Staff are real and friendly with attentive care to all patients alike . I'm only 44 years old and if i choose more surgery in the future Dr Sturm will be the top of my list . Her Staff also Knows my budget and consideration of all my conditions . All of my concerns were addressed immediately and delicately .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Angela Sturm-Obrien Create a unique treatment plan for me . I was Tired of injections and filler and temporary results when i finally contacted her . She was very careful to listen to my desired results and now shortly after my rhino tip , brow lift and hairline reduction I am feeling happier then ever . Her Staff was the best that Ive met between USA and Canada . For me Dr Sturm seen the inner beauty in me and made it shine and sparkle . On a Rating scale it isnt fair enough to say nationally when to they rate top notch internationally to this Traveling winter snow Bird from Canada . Eva Mae Facebook only 8 days after now .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I received Juviderm injections from Dr. Sturm. She is amazing and made my lips injections look very natural. She is so sweet and gorgeous. Highly recommended .

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I had Restylane injections by Dr. Sturm-O'Brien. My results are great and it didn't hurt at all! I highly recommend her to everyone that wants noticeable and natural results! The staff is great too!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Sturm-O'Brien was wonderful. She has helped me with several procedures: botox, filler and Ultherapy. Great results for all. She takes her time and is has a very gentle touch -- always concerned with my confort during the procedures. I have recommended Dr. Sturm-O'Brien to friends and family. Several of my friends have used her for procedures as well and loved their experience with her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Dr. Sturm-OBrien was the right choice for my facial needs. She is a very focused doctor concerning all details of my procedures. I am pleased with the results and will be returning for future visits. I already have recommended Dr. Sturm-OBrien to my friends, family and co-workers!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

I've had injections as well as laser hair removal with Dr. Sturm-O'Brien and I can't be happier with the results. She took the time to really understand what I wanted and explained everything along the way. Dr. Sturm-O'Brien is so talented and I continue to be pleased every time I get injections done by her. I used to think that injections were all the same no matter where you go, but now I know the results truly depend on the skill of the injector--and Dr. Sturm-O'Brien is the best!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012