Ratings for Dr. Tara L. Fussell

Best ever caring Doctor she really knows her job and she is very good to people.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Fussell was very knowledgable about the issue I was having with my foot and made sure that I was comfortable during my procedure even though I was very nervous for it. I trusted that my procedure would go smoothly with her, and it absolutely did!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Dr. Tara L. Fussell's response
Thanks for this excellent feedback. All reviews are important to us and we take it all seriously as it helps us continue to grow. Again – thank you!

Submitted April 29, 2019

She hurt me so much ,touching a nerve on my feet with a cortisone shot.I haven't see her no more.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

Dr. Tara L. Fussell's response
We appreciate you leaving your feedback and would be happy to talk further with you regarding this. If you would like to do so, please call our office at 407-339-7759.

Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Fussell listened to all of my concerns. However, she did not explain anything to me. She asked if I wanted a shot of cortisone, and she gave me a prescription for meds. She never explained what the meds were for, or why I needed to take them. After she left the room, the nurse came in and said that the Dr. wanted me to have a night splint. The nurse showed me how to work the splint and then informed me that it was $72.00. I paid the money, as I was unsure about the whole thing. The same splint is on Amazon for $20. I wish that I could have had time to look it up. I felt like I was being pushed out the door. How can a doctor not explain what they are trying to do? I'm still in pain, but definitely not going to see someone that has no concern and is so dismissive. No game plan of what to do, and had no idea what was wrong with me. Just come back again in two weeks, so that I can overcharge you again for no new knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr. Tara L. Fussell's response
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. This type of feedback is important for our office to understand potential improvement areas. We invite you to call our office at (407) 339-7759 to continue this conversation!

Submitted January 28, 2019

Dr. Tara Fussell is an amazing Doctor! She has helped me so much with my issue. I feel 100% better! -Chloe

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr. Tara L. Fussell's response
We appreciate your thoughtful feedback! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Submitted November 2, 2018

This doctor is pleasant but does not listen or seem to have much knowledge in her field. She did send me for an MRI but could not offer anything helpful beyond a RX for physical therapy. She is very dismissive and the visit was a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Tara L. Fussell's response
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with Dr. Fussell. We do our best to accommodate all of our patient's needs.

Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Tara L. Fussell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tara Fussell, DPM, FACFAS, is a graduate of the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. After receiving her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree, Dr. Fussell completed her podiatric surgical residency at Crozer Keystone Health System. Dr. Fussell is a member of multiple podiatric medical associations, which includes the American, Florida, and Central Florida Podiatric Medical Associations. She holds certifications for Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, and certifications from the Drug Enforcement Agency to prescribe controlled medications. She utilizes her associations and certifications to further her medical training, which allows her to treat each of her patients with the highest quality foot and ankle care. If you need help with your foot and ankle care, call her office to schedule an appointment. She currently accepts new patients at her offices in Altamonte Springs and Orlando.

• English

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)