Ratings for Dr. Greta C. Manning

I wouldn't recommend her for anybody. Late and not apologetic, will throw you out if you're not willing to wait 3 hours.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I originally went to her for thyroid problems in 2006. She did an EKG, and that's when I found out the left side of my heart was enlarged. In April 2011, after some blood work, I was sent a letter telling me to cut back on red meat, as my cholesterol was high. No mention of medicine at all. She never scheduled me for another lab on his until Sept. 15,2012. On Sept. 17th, 2012, I suffered a heart attack, and had a triple bypass. While in the ER, they asked me how long I had high cholesterol, I told them I wasn't aware that I had it. Three days after my surgery, my husband brought in a letter from her, telling me my levels were elevated and to cut back on red meat and follow up in 4 weeks. No mention of medicine to control this at all. She never did another EKG after the first one. I feel that if she had done her job properly and followed up on my cholesterol and heart, I wouldn't have gone thru this pain. I have changed doctors.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Regular doctor was booked; quickly got a same-day with an associate, Dr Manning. BUT, waited 1 hr 40 min PAST appt time to be seen! Complaint was classic sinusitis, but she diagnosed as bronchitis, even w/out having the supporting symptoms! After stating preference to avoid medicating when possible, was given FIVE different meds, including two for symptoms clearly not even present. Didn't listen, just diagnosed and wrote Rx's. She may be pleasant enough, but I won't make another appointment with her. Will likely just find another office all together.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

It's sometimes a long wait to see Dr Manning, but it's because she tries to take time listening to the concerns of every patient, which tends to put her behind schedule. I feel like she truly cares about each and every patient that comes into her office. If you want a doctor that is going to get you in and out in 10 minutes, look elsewhere, but if you want a great doctor that will do all she can, Dr Manning is for you.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I have recommended Dr. Manning many times. She is an excellent listener and knows exactly what questions to ask. She is always professional, polite, and very easy to talk to. I never had much of a wait. She was the best doctor I have ever had. **Unfortunately, I moved to Ohio reccently, but I hope to find a doctor as good as Dr. Manning!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr. Greta C. Manning's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental