Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Kolbaba

Dr. Tim is a compassionate person who truly want to improve life for his patients. He is gentle but knowledgeable in the areas of nutrition, chiropractic practices and physical fitness. He provides the push when necessary along with a proposal to achieve the goal. He doesn't simply diagnose and leave you stranded. He is a partner in your road to feeling better, pain free and more confident in yourself. He is a fantastic resource and doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Tim is wonderful. He is extremely intelligent and caring. Unlike many healthcare professionals, he listens carefully to you and adjusts his treatment appropriately to your unique needs. My husband and I have each had extensive treatments and therapies from PTs, DOs and MDs for our backs....none has helped us as much as Dr. Tim. We have recently referred our sons for shoulder and neck issues and he is helping them as well. I highly recommend Dr. Tim Kolbaba.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

they make you feel comfortable and they are very throughout with their care and knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I met Dr Tim at the farmers market. From the beginning he has been very genuine and speaks from his heart. He fixed my neck pain as promised, and I now have a new respect for chiropractors and the knowledge they have. I have sent him all my family members, and they really like Dr Tim too.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Best at what he does always makes my back feel right

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Kolbaba cares not only about your joints but about your overall wellbeing. He is personable, genuine, and always energetic and smiling.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr Tim is the best, don't want to even think about how i would feel if i had not started going to see him,he's even got my 76yr old mom feeling great and she hates Dr's. but she loves Dr Tim !

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Very good care and excellent results from the treatments for myself and my husband.Recommended him to my entire family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

a very wonderful doctor, he help my dad and my mom with their pain, he was kind and also he speak fluently spanish.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010