Ratings for Dr. Brian Polvi

I love Absolute Health Center! They take the time to help every patient as an individual! They don't just treat you like everyone else and move down the line! The staff is friendly and very professional! If you're looking for chiropractic care that will help you for the rest of your life this is the place to go!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I had never been to a chiropractor and was a little nervous. Dr.Polvi was very friendly and compassionate. He took time to do a thorough consultation and explain the treatment he thought would give me the best relief from my low back hip pain and thumb arthritis. The deep tissue massage technique is intense but Dr. Polvi explained it is unique to his clinic and very effective. I had complete relief from my low back hip pain in just three sessions (once per week). My thumb arthritis was helped immensely by trigger point dry needling. It is like acupuncture. After 6 sessions I have had very few days where I notice any achiness at all. I will be going back for additional needling if my thumb pain starts to flair up. I found out chiropractic is so much more than just getting adjusted. I highly recommend Absolute Health Center and Dr. Polvi.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr.Polvi had never treated me after my high speed car accident. It had always been his associate Dr.Hill. Let me be clear that all of my experiences with Dr.Hill were good. It was only when Dr.Polvi showed up in the room one day unannounced that things went bad. To avoid a long rant I will put it in a nutshell. First he basically called me stupid by asking if I knew what" improvement" meant. Then he told me that I had to be lying on my paperwork and I couldn't really be in any pain. He called me" wide" (which of course I took as fat), and said that there was probably no hope for me. Then he had the audacity to essentially accuse me of fraud by telling me that he felt like I was just using him to" run up medical bills to help with an insurance settlement. All this less than 3 months after the accident. I was in a small car and got rear ended by a truck going 70mph. Most people I have talked to say that I will probably never be the same. Even Dr.Hill (the associate that was regularly treating me) said it would probably be at least a year. That's why I was so shocked when Dr.Polvi said all of those horrible things about me having never treated me,talked to me, or barely even met me. STAY FAR FAR AWAY ! I would normally never be this classless but for lack of better term Dr.Polvi is total JERK and I will never go back again.

Submitted August 21, 2014

He was trained in Beijing China for Acupunture! Very good!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Great doctor! Best in Colorado, been to 3 other chiro's in Colorado, he is the best!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I was in pain ever since a car accident about 15 years ago. I have been on pain medication for years, with no other treatments helping. I completed treatment at Dr. Polvi's office and have not had any pain for the past year. I highly recommend treatment with their office for anyone that is suffering with long term pain. I feel that I have gotten my life back.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr.Polvi is very personable. He really knows what he is talking about! He helped me be pain free.I will go back if I have another issue. A very smart guy!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Brian Polvi's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1989)