Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Ireland

Horrible, condescending and ignorant. Due to the medications. My husband was taking, he became increasingly confused and angry. I spoke to Dr. Ireland about it several times, with no response. My husband finally acknowledged that there was a problem and agreed to seek help. I called Dr. Ireland for a referral to a mental health dr. and he sent the police to Baker Act my husband. Thanks for the help, Dr. Quack.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

We thank God that we have this humble doctor on our side! We get appts. almost immediately and he gives sound advise. When specialists get "too big for their britches", Dr Brian is there to cover their mistakes. When your life is on the line, you need this doctor on your side.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

First time visit and he made it perfectly clear (in my 8 minute visit) that my issues were "above his pay grade" very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

It was an annual physical and he did not give me the opportunity to share my health concerns. He began suggesting medicines before he had even begun the physical. He rushed me through the appointment and did not do a thorough physical exam. When I expressed a desire to only take medicines that would cure the cause (as opposed to masking the symptoms), he openly mocked me. I feel violated.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014