Ratings for Dr. Jamily Pedro

Modern office. First time visit and I already booked my next cleaning in 6 months. I recommend. They see adults and kids.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I had a whitening and a cleaning done today at this office.My teeth is super white and clean.Dr.Jamily Pedro was very kind and patient With me.Im a chicken at the dentist.Decor was like a spa

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Great Experience! Dr. jamily pedro and her staff are very friendly, professional and reasonably priced. I will go back!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I'm so thankfull I found Dr. Jamily. I had a broke front tooth right before a trip to Europe. She saw me after hours with a smile in her face. My tooth is brand new.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Unlike any dental experience. Comfortable dentistry in a caring environment. Dr Jamily has the soft touch of an angel. The staff is so friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend Dr Jamily and the staff at Aqua Dental Loft.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Very clean office. The staff is very friendly. I saw Dr. Casey for a second opinion for a dental implant. I had Zoom whitening with his wife Dr. Jamily and very like the results. I will have implant placed next month .

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Thank you for submitting my insurance paperwork, I'm new to Florida and choose this office because of convenience. They are located at Publix plaza near my house. I love their hygienist she was very gentle. Dr Jamily checked my teeth . I still cavity free .

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

This was the first time I didn't freak out in the dental chair. The assistant brought a blanket and pillow while I was waiting for Dr Jamily and I almost took a nap. I had 2 crowns done and a niteguard since I grind my teeth and Dr Jamily recommended to protect my teeth. thumbs up for this office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

My family choose this practice after reading Dr Jamily Pedro reviews on ZocDoc. my mom and grandma had a great experience at this office. grandma asked me to write this review Lol, she loved dr Jamily because she made her a denture that did not hurt her mouth and they have beautiful flowers .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

i had a deep cleaning done with dr jamily had no pain. i was impressed how the office is clean . they have candles and a garden inside the office. very helpfull staff

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014