Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Daggett

A lot of money wasted for a diagnosis and 'help' that was way off base. Best to find a true professional. She was hired to help my child 5 years ago and looking back I can say that her 'help' caused real harm. I believe she means well and I wish her well but would not recommend her as a psychologist.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Do not go to this practitioner,. She is unethical and troublesome for the family. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Daggett has helped our family tremendously. She was able to give my 11 month old an accurate, very early diagnosis (whereas others did not) so that we could begin early intervention. My son and my family are so grateful for her warmth, knowledge, willingness to go the extra mile, and expertise.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I have worked with Dr. Daggett for over three years now and she caring and professional. She has a way of providing support, understanding, and teaches me without me feeling like an idiot. She is always innovative and energetic in how she approaches my challenges. She is clearly one of the smartest professionals if not the smartest professional I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

She was a wonderful docter. I felt that she would do just about anything to help me get through the hard times. I am so sad that I am no longer able to see her, I haven't met another psycologist like her. I highly recomend her to anyone, espically children-teens-young adults.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011