Ratings for Dr. Christopher Khorsandi

I truly cannot be happier with my lipo results. Dr. Khorsandi gave me back my life physically and emotionalky. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

ì am so pleased with Dr, Khorsandi, I came in for a consultation not having any expectation to even talk about surgery, I merely came in for sculptra, Botox and filler, he has converted me into a lasting patient, his bedside manner is magnificent, his staff impeccable and the office spotless. I'm so impressed with the services and his establishment, he is truly a great surgeon. His clinic was so accommodating and really cares about their patients. Thank you Dr. Khorsandi and staff for making me look good and feel like a true VIP.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Khorsandi is so amazing. I got Botox in my forehead and I love the results. I'm so happy I decided to here.All the staff is so friendly and lovely.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I had my breast augmentation with Dr.khorsandi 3 years ago &a my bbl 2 years ago I couldn't be happier with my results , his bedside manners were amazing both times as well everyone at his office was super helpful throughout the whole process.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I've been coming to VIP plastic surgery for my surgery and fillers and I am very happy with everything. The staff are always accommodating and nice. Dr Khorsandi is very honest on what he suggests for you and will never do something that you don't need. I had lipo with fat grafting to my butt and face. The process wasn't bad at all. I am very happy with my results and I look forward to coming back for my fillers and surgery on my breast. The office is very clean and everyone is very nice here. The doctor really cares about you and listens to your needs. Dr khorsandi is the nicest and the most honest doctor I've ever met and I've been to many doctors in town and in LA. The manager, Catherine, is always so friendly and is always available to answer your questions no matter if it's the weekend or night time. You can't go wrong with VIP plastic surgery. It was the best choice for me and I've referred many of my friends who are happy as well.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Best plastic surgeon in LAS VEGAS! He is very skilled, an artist and an honest doctor. He will never sell you on something you don't need. All the staff are very friendly here and the office is nicely decorated and very clean

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

At the initial consultation(s) we were assured that Dr Khorsandi was comfortable completing the procedures my 17 year old daughter desired and were deemed medically necessary by her primary care physician due to her uncomfortably with her body image. She has been bothered by asymmetric breasts and an asymmetric waistline for 5 years+. She is a Cancer survivor. We booked the surgery feeling comfortable and confident that he could complete the surgeries as he assured us so ( Breast lift, with one implant to make her breasts symmetric, (his decision) not two implants as we thought should occur, and liposuction on the larger hip to even out her mid section. It has been 4 months, we have been back to the office several times, requested records, which we are yet to be given by the staff! and at yesterday's visit Dr Khorsandi brought out a scale and had my daughter weigh herself to show the breast asymmetry is due to her weight gain, and not his doing. She was absolutely humiliated and has been so depressed since the surgery. Her breasts are sagging down her body, the waistline has rolls on it where the "lipo" was performed, and she is not comfortable returning to his office after this treatment and shaming yesterday. There is no improvement in her condition after the surgery and $9000.00 later I am seeking opinions from other Doctor's who specialize in Breast reconstruction. My biggest concern is the lack of sympathy and care that we received post-operatively, as well as the refusal of Dr Khorsandi to admit any wrong doing. At this point we are extremely unhappy and wish we had never planned the surgery, as there has been negative consequences as a result and no solution, we just keep getting pushed back father in the future.

Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Khorsandi is an amazing plastic surgeon! He corrected a terrible over filling I had performed by another doctor, tightened the skin around my eye area and has made me look 100 times better! He truly is a very skilled surgeon that makes a point of listening to you. He is a huge advocate of just making you look the way you should, not pulled or "over done". He is very kind, considerate and down to earth. Now I've found Dr. Khorsandi, I will always use him for routine maintenance, botox and anything else that I need. Thank you again Dr. Khorsandi for making me feel like me again!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Undoubtedly, the finest doctor I have ever encountered. Outstanding reputation, impeccable credentials, highly skilled and welcoming staff, and outstanding results from treatments.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi's Credentials

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi is a board-certified plastic surgeon offering cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive procedures for the breast, body, face and skin. He is the Chief Plastic Surgeon for VIP Plastic Surgery and recipient of the national Vitals “Patient’s Choice Award” and “Compassionate Doctor Award”. Dr. Khorsandi performs breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, facelift and rhinoplasty. He personally performs all of his own injectable treatments, and offers endless skin rejuvenation options for those desiring to look younger without surgery. Always striving to achieve success, Dr. Khorsandi completed a combined B.S./M.D. program at Villanova University and attended Temple University School of Medicine where he became interested in plastic surgery. He then trained at the esteemed Ivy League surgery program at the University of PA, and completed Plastic and Reconstructive Training at the Cleveland Clinic in Weston.

• English

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

UnitedHealthcare