Ratings for Dr. Karen T. Mays

Left me in the chair so long my pain killer was going away! I went looking for her--found her chit chatting with staff. Everyone had forgotten me! Pulled a tooth, left the root. Asked for more money to remove and xray.Checked her out on state of Missouri dental board and find they have had MANY MAJOR problems with her.They actually made her return to school!!!! I have so much more to say about how I was treated, but I will just sum it up as:" this is a half a** Dr. And using the work Dr is a stretch! Worthless!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Very bad attitude. Infected my gums. Dentures do not fit. Refuses to correct.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Worst experience ever w dentist !!!! Went to get a refund and the dentist herself and she yanked the dentures out of my finances mouth before we signed a the form of for refund and returning the teeth and she took them to the back and smashed the dentures on the floor and as we saw several teeth flying down the hallway...they made several other mistakes from dropping instruments on the floor to making the teeth wrong so many times not numbing him enough but saying to him he was numb enough and so many other problems ...... Check Angie's list for more info on her...

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013