Ratings for Dr. Stavros G. Christoudias

Excellent surgeon, spends a lot of time with his patients and his staff goes above and beyond from the Office Manager to the Receptionists.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

He did NOT perform the surgery he and I discussed. I was shocked when I woke up and found this out. I ended up in the ER with an infection and he never once contacted me to see if I was ok ... EVER. It was a rush job on his part. Some how I also woke up in recovery with my neck muscles pulled and other muscles pulled .... the surgery was no where near these areas! The anesthesiologist was a nightmare of a woman! Still having bad dreams about this surgery. I've had bigger and longer surgeries and came out just fine. SHAME on him for being a liar and blowing patients off if he doesn't like what they have to say!!

Submitted December 28, 2016

Excellent surgeon. NP not so much but if that's what it takes to have him as DR so be it!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Christoudias is an amazing surgeon. His knowledge supersedes top doctors in his field. Thanks to him a major health condition was averted and i'm 100% well. Thank you again, you a life savor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Caring, amazing surgeon and very compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Christoudias has treated me as one of the family I would recommend him to anybody. B

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Experience was great. I'm very satisfied with the procedure and feel great after surgery. Very highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Helpfull staff, friendly. Office close to the hospital. Surgery went well, spent a lot of time talking with me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr. Stavros G. Christoudias's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ