Ratings for Dr. Eric HANSON

All I have to say is the best ! I have never had such an experience with any drs office. The office manager ( Melinda ) explained all of my ins quest an was so patient with me an of course dr Hanson he was so thorough an patient would highly recommend !!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Today i visited DR Eric Hansons office. I had the best experience ever. The lady in the front desk (Debbie) was so helpful and the dental assistant (Nancy) was trying to make you feel very comfortable. Especially since she knew that I was scared. The doctor was knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable with his smiley face and by explaining everything to me.He made me trust him and that is very important for me. I would definitely recommend him to everyone who wants to have a combination of excellent dental skills and outstanding customer service.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Very caring staff. Dr. Hanson is great with my kids. They are usually scared when going to the dentist. This is a great office to bring them to.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Eric Hanson is a very caring dentist. While you're in the chair,he keeps you informed every step of the way. On my two visits there was virtually no waiting time.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Wonderful experience from start to finish.Dr.Hanson is caring and fair.His staff is friendly and accomodating.I was in pain and they took me right away. I never even sat down in the waiting room.In these economic times it's great to get these things done without breaking the bank.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010