Ratings for Dr. Norman D. Jacobskind

I have been going to Dr. Jacobskind for nine years now so I finally decided to leave a review to tell everyone that he is the kindest, sweetest man!! Great dentist too. He does exactly what is necessary. His examination is very comprehensive and because I like to go twice a year, I have not had any major problems. I really trust him. His office is spotless . Highly recommend. Go see for yourself.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Very pleasant atmosphere, clean office with modern equipment. Been a patient about ten years and every visit is pleasant. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. J for over 30 years, and that speaks for itself. We recently moved way out to eastern long island, and gladly make the hour plus commute. We love him .

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

My coworker recommended Dr. Jacobskind to me. I hadn't been keeping regular dental appointments and was scared to death to go. He and his staff were very kind and professional and put me at ease. I am grateful to my coworker for recommending him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I just got home from my visit to Dr. Jacobskind. I am so impressed. His office is the most modern, clean place I have ever seen. He has dental chairs with a back massage feature! I saw the hygienist -- and I had a great experience!!! So glad I found this office!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Prior to this I left a very good rating for this dentist immediately after my visit. But......I had a chipped veneer on my front tooth. The dentist told me he would bond it and that should satisfy me until I could come back to get fitted for a new veneer. The veneer broke after only 4 days. When I called the office they said that the dentist told me the bonding probably would not work. That is NOT what he told me. In fact, he told me that I probably wouldn't come back for quite some time to save the extra money on a veneer since the bonding would last. I was being charged anyway and would NEVER agree to something that "probably wouldn't work". That doesn't even make any sense. When I went to another dentist for an opinion he said that the dentist probably didn't out and out lie to me but that maybe he wasn't overly competent in the restoration area.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

I had a badly chipped veneer which costs $600. Im out of work and the Dr. bonded/patched it beautifully for $100 and offered to give me a discount if i come back in the near future to do the veneer after i feel more comfortable spending the money and get a new job. I highly recommend this Dr. You can tell a good dr. by his staff and they are all lovely people.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Jacobskind is just about the best dentist. About five years ago, I had a different dentist who was unable to solve the dental issues I was experiencing on teeth in my lower right jaw. He sent me to a specialist, I had several procedures done but the pain did not go away. A family member suggested I visit Dr. Jacobskind for a second opinion. After a preliminary examination, Dr. Jacobskind found a tooth on the upper right which needed root canal. He performed the root canal during the same visit and advised me that he strongly felt that I was experiencing referencial pain from this tooth. 24 hours later, I was pain free! I live in Manhattan now, but I will never go to any other dentist-- Dr. Jacobskind is the best!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011