Ratings for Dr. Candice B. Flaugher

This women should of Been a waitress she could carry one none tray on her ads and care the second one in her hand lol sucks

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr Flaugher is the BEST, VERY BEST Rheumatologist out there! She is patient, kind, works with you. I've been her patient since she opened her office I LOVE her! She keeps trying until she gets you feeling better. RA is a very complex disease, it causes all sorts of side issues. She watches out for these. Keep current on all the new tech to. I would not be able to live as fully as I do now, without DrFlaughers care!

Submitted June 27, 2014

She is the most intellegent, yet down to earth doc I've ever had. Office staff is great. Her schedule is tight as she is busy, but she gave up her lunch to see me for when I was in pain. She usually runs on time, but sometimes gets behind if someone ahead takes longer than expected. I had to be late before, but called when I was on my way & they were able to work me in later in the day.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

she is fine but the office is run like a nazi place-i was 8 minutes late and 3 minutes of that was standing in line for her receptionist--anyway, they made me reschedule. the booking is so tight it takes months to plan a appointment. it's like an audience with the pope, if youre lucky enuf to get in to see her for something that crops up in between appnts. i felt like i was a bother to them...her staff are very unyielding and the office policies are too strict and anal. seems like patient care is second to a smooth flowing office.basically i didn't feel wanted or valued.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Candice B. Flaugher's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Commercial Insurance Company