Ratings for Dr. Aurelia Z. Peera

Our daughter loves Dr. Peera, she is knowledgable, sweet, comforting, and very patient. She takes her time to explain everything and patiently answers any questions or concerns that we may have. (which probably contributes to the occasional extended wait time, which is fine) The only complaint that we would have would be the office amenities. We are more than willing, however, to sacrifice a state-of-the-art office for truly warm, personal care. Dr. Peera is a very good doctor and a good person. We are grateful to have her overseeing our most precious daughter's medical care!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Peera has been my children's physician for about 6 years. She is very knowledgeable and helpful, and we feel fortunate that she came into the practice when she did.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Peera is fantastic. Not only does she know what she is doing, she takes an active role as a pediatrician. In my experience, there are doctors who constantly have to be nudged and reminded to follow-up. Dr. Peera is always on top of it and it certainly does not feel like my son is just a patient. She genuinely cares. Oh... and she's not a pill pusher, which is such a relief! Medicine is prescribed only when necessary - she is willing to monitor my son's condition rather than overmedicate. The practice she is with is great as well. They have walk-in hours every day (once in the morning and once right after lunch). We've had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Kolezeva who was also great.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Worst DR. ever! She is so unprofessional. I cannot believe that at one point my health was in her hands. Sure, different people different experiences, but she was just too crass. I regret ever going to see her. Find a different doctor...there are so many good ones out there, dont go to her!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Doctor Peera has taken care of my children for the past 9 years and they adore her. I brought my first child here when she was 13 months old after she was sick for nearly 4 months. Her previous doctor claimed it was just a long virus. When I brought her to doctor Peera, she was still very ill with breathing problems. Doctor Peera got to the bottom of the matter. It seems my daughter was asthmatic and had an allergy to milk-based products. She has always taken the time to explain things to me in average person speak. She is very kind and loving to all of my children. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Dr. Peera is a wonderful caring doctor. Both my children have been going to her for years and she takes the time to examine them and talk to the parents so that when you leave, you feel that your children have been given the best care. My children and I adore her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

This doctor is not one that I would refer a person I cared about to. She doesnt know how to talk to older children and easily offends people without realizing it.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

Lacks knowledge in her field. I felt that Dr. Peera was very cold and insensitive when dealing with private matters.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Dr. Aurelia Z. Peera's Credentials

• Akademia Med We Wroclawiu Im Piastow Slaskich, Wroclaw, Poland (Grad. 1977)