Ratings for Dr. Samina Quraishi

I had a good experience with my treatments with Dr. Samina. My back and knee pain got better and everything is still good.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Samina Quraishi is a lifesaver. She has been my acupuncturist for the past 10 years and I have referred many people to her over the years who are always happy I shared my secret. Sometimes I go to work on my chronic condition, sometimes for whatever I have going on at the time. She is down to earth, but also very knowledgeable. I trust her more than my primary care physician because she listens and she will provide guidance. If there is something that needs to be checked by my PCP, she is not shy about telling me I have to go to my primary. But for most of what I have, she fixes me up.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Estoy muy contenta con mis tratamientos con esta doctora, siempre profesional y amable.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

A super kind person and a very experienced natural doctor. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff is nice and friendly, the place is clean, I've seen the other acupuncturists who are good too. She could easily be charging a lot more with her experience level. I think it's very kind that she decides to run a community clinic. It's a busy clinic because that's how they keep it affordable, and quality does not suffer.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Overrated as far as effectiveness and level of knowledge. She's very nice but tends to leave her patients unattended with needles in them for close to an hour or more when she gets busy. This form of neglect is dangerous. I brought others in for treatment because of the cost and all complained of being left too long and feeling worse.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

My anxiety and depression is so much better. I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

she helped with my back pain. very professional and takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I really liked the place and the acupuncturist. It was a good experience overall.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I've been to a few other acupuncturists over the years, and she is the best in my humble opinion. She has helped me a lot and I always look forward to coming to relax at her clinic. It is very clean, with soothing music and just overall my sanctuary in NYC.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I absolutely love going to see this acupuncturist. I have been to several other acupuncturists in my life and she is my favorite because she is very effective and caring. Although her office is busy, she always finds a way to spend time enough time with her patients to get to know them and better understand how they are feeling. The office is clean and beautiful. It's very relaxing and she always helps me with my chronic arthritic pain. I can work and not go on disability because my pain is under control.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011