A super kind person and a very experienced natural doctor. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff is nice and friendly, the place is clean, I've seen the other acupuncturists who are good too. She could easily be charging a lot more with her experience level. I think it's very kind that she decides to run a community clinic. It's a busy clinic because that's how they keep it affordable, and quality does not suffer.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Overrated as far as effectiveness and level of knowledge. She's very nice but tends to leave her patients unattended with needles in them for close to an hour or more when she gets busy. This form of neglect is dangerous. I brought others in for treatment because of the cost and all complained of being left too long and feeling worse.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

My anxiety and depression is so much better. I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

she helped with my back pain. very professional and takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I really liked the place and the acupuncturist. It was a good experience overall.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I've been to a few other acupuncturists over the years, and she is the best in my humble opinion. She has helped me a lot and I always look forward to coming to relax at her clinic. It is very clean, with soothing music and just overall my sanctuary in NYC.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I absolutely love going to see this acupuncturist. I have been to several other acupuncturists in my life and she is my favorite because she is very effective and caring. Although her office is busy, she always finds a way to spend time enough time with her patients to get to know them and better understand how they are feeling. The office is clean and beautiful. It's very relaxing and she always helps me with my chronic arthritic pain. I can work and not go on disability because my pain is under control.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I came in for weight loss treatments and I have been doing great so far. I am happy with the weight I lost over the past few months and I feel much happier and with more energy. What I like is that the acupuncturist counsels me on other things as well such as diet and exercise. It is the best part of my week to go and get treatment. Its so relaxing! If you are trying to lose weight I suggest you go to this acupuncturist, she is very nice and good.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I have been getting treatment with Samina Quraishi for 2 years for my chronic illness. She keeps me healthy and I am grateful. I highly recommend her if you are looking for an acupuncturist in nyc.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

such a nice acupuncturist. i have been to a few in my time, but she is by far the best and kindest i've been to.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Samina Quraishi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A super kind person and a very experienced natural doctor. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff is nice and friendly, the place is clean, I've seen the other ..."

February 4, 2015