Ratings for Dr. Jonathan T. Snashall

Very short tempered. I took my mom to the emergency room for a lower back pain and he got very angry when I asked some clarification questions in regards to his diagnosis. He sent my mom home with a pain level that she rated as 9 out of 10 and refused to do any other tests to rule out other problems. I just can't believe that a doctor can be so nonchalant when their patient is in so much pain.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

The treatment of allergy injections and prescribed medication have given me my quality of life back.My asthma was so severe I could not sleep or work without always struggling to breathe.That has changed. My life has been saved.I am so very grateful.This has been due to Dr, Schenkel's expertise and care.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Schenkel is an excellent allergist. He has been nothing short of helpful and courteous to me since I became his patient about five years ago. I would highly recommend Dr. Schenkel to anyone who would have the need to seek advise from an allergist. My co-worker recommended Dr. Schenkel to me, and I am very glad that she did.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Everyone is very friendly. I am always very well taken care of. It is a very warm and homey atmosphere.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Jonathan T. Snashall's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Commercial Insurance Company