Ratings for Dr. Inna S. Anssari

I trust Dr. Anssari with all my dental needs. Over the years i had implants, veneers, fillings. Two weeks ago Dr. Anssari did Botox for me and Im so happy! And I love the new state of the art office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Such friendly people. Also friendly and professional. My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Anssari for 6 years. We've been super happy here! so caring and professional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I was recommended to his doctor. When she did fillings for my teeth., I had extraordinary pain and I had to take medication for long time. I went to another dentist and was never been happier. I don't recommend Dr. Anssari to anyone.

Submitted August 14, 2014

I've been patient of Dr. Inna Anssari since 1996. This fact speaks for itself, I think, especially if you take into consideration my huge "love" of dentist chair. My root canal was painless. Implants are 15 years old and still standing strong. Wisdom tooth was removed almost effortlessly. But what I love the most is the fact that you feel not just being really taken care of and listened to, but also provided only treatment that you need, not even a bit more (which sadly has become a common practice). I've recommended Dr. Anssari to all my friends and they are happy with her as well. The only thing that I would correct is the address here, on this site. She has moved to Buffalo Grove. So, don't use the Wheeling address for directions.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014