Ratings for Dr. Nathan R. Brown

Professional, Excellence, Knowledge. Dr. Brown is the BEST Oral Surgeon . I have had a few surgeries with him with the greatest outcomes. He follows up hours after the procedure with a phone call. Dr Brown truely cares about his patients. The office staff and Dr. Brown works well as a cohesive TEAM !!! I recomend Dr. Nathan Brown to all my friends and family, and anyone in need of his exceptional skills and talent.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Great oral surgeon ! I had a lot of dental work done and i must say ..i have been so scared to go but now i go to my appointments without hesitation ..like him and trust in what he has done so far .

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Did a great job. I feel asleep and didnt feel a thing. Had little pain after. The staff doing the case and follow up were great.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Do not waste your time or money to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Very nice doctor. VERY SMART! He answered all of my questions and listened to what I had to say. I never felt rushed. My surgery experience was great (I was nervous). I would take my kids to him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Nathan R. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)