Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Simpson

Dr. Simpson is a great doctor. He is very knowledgable and very experienced. It's so difficult to find a good doctor and I am glad I did. J. Simpson is one of them!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I love Dr. Simpson. He is the best when I first started going to his practice 5 years ago now. I never thought I would ever feel so comfortable at a OBGYN office. Dr. Simpson delivered my daughter. He was great to work with and I was able to have an all natural labor and delivery he had respected all my wishes. The staff is great to deal with. I highly recommend his practice

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr Simpson is the best! Yes, i did have to wait a while for him but he made me feel like I was his only patient of the day when he finally got to me. I would never have a baby with anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr Simpson has gone out of his way to ensure I receive quality patient care. I had very serious, extremely rare post partum complications and Dr Simpson continues to stand by my side, including checking up on me on his days off and while out of the office. He has a great bedside manner and is genuinely concerned with the well being of his patients. His knowledge is extensive and has the patience to explain concepts, procedure and diagnoses in detail. I put great trust in him and would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Excellent service for the last 25 years! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey A. Simpson's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)