Ratings for Dr. Rosendo S. Icochea

He $uck$ went to him about 12 yrs ago. botched job... went there to have lipo in certain areas, such as back, Flanks. Stomach, inner thighs...woke up a this $OB also did my hips...why who the fk told him to do that...not me... on top of my fuken hips are Slightly uneven and noticeable...dont do me know fuken favors and do extra $h!t....also the lipo on the stomach was botched it Stood bumpy...went back to get it fixed🤬🤬🤬...this motherfuker made it worst...after that i wasnt letting his @$$ touch me with any medical tools...he said with his expensive fuken Massages they would go away...yea fuken right not a fuken thing happened...even after all these years with weight gains and weight lost it's still there and dont look good...i should have knew cause his @$$ was a fast talker...ladys stay the he[[ away from this man. If any success stories that far and few in between...dont do it to yourself...and mine you went about 12 years ago if I'm not mistaken early 2007...after all these years he still suks...to tell you the truth I did know home work on him I'm not even sure he board certified in any fucken thing... Affiliated with no hospital...BUYER BEWARE....

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

basado en mi experiencia el puede ser bueno en trabajos con el cuerpo , pero en la cara no ,, tuve una blefaroplastia y ya han pasado 5 meses no se que diablos es lo que me hizo pero desde ese dia no he podido cerrar ni parpadear correctamente. es horrible estar asi es un constante dolor . y ademas mis ojos estan echo un desastre es la peor desicion que he tomado en mi vida esto me ha dejado fisica y psicologicamente mal .. el unico consuelo que tengo es llorar al ver mis fotos antes de la cirujia y saber que todo estaba bien es un dolor muy profundo en mi corazon ,, espero que esta informacion ayude a otras personass. si se deciden en hacerse algo busquen a especialista en la cara ,,

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

After a breast reduction not much help. I was never drained in still in pain. The answers given to me by the dr.'s who sometimes are not there for appt.'s and seem to just pass over you when you have questions, my stitches are open and oozing and not much treatment there after seeing the dr. One breast twice as large as the other and in constant pain. I'm getting tired of calling and driving quite a distance to see them. Not sure what to do at this point because this is not very good for me.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Excellent procedure done my tummy tuck looks amazing, I will highly recommend him , Dr Icochea

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I had 3 surgeries with Dr. Icochea in the period of 20 years and they went well. He has a lot of experience. The last surgery was a tummy tuck and it was done only 8 weeks ago. I feel super great and have more self-esteem.Now I am ready to go to the and wear my bikinis and that makes me feel so happy. In the sixth week after the surgery I went to see Dr.Icochea again, he told me to look at myself in front of the mirror,when I saw my new body in front the mirror,he had no idea how happy I was feeling. I wanted to give him 20 hugs. My family and friends say that he did an excellent job.If I decide to have another surgery of course I will go back to him only,because he always does better than expecting.I really recommend him to anyone who wants to look great.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

My mother had two nose jobs with Doctor Icochea. After the first procedure, the cartilage of the tip of her nose fell off and required a second surgery that did not my her expectations.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I had terrible nose job ..i went there.2 times to fix the problem but no luck ... Never trust a doctor who only train in a military .. And he says is 50/50 I mean wtf .. Just go somewhere else

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Icohea done a tummy tuck on me and i have to say i LOVE IT. the scare is exactly in the place he said it would be. i literally wore a string, yes a string bikini and you could not see my scar. I love him and dont want anyone else to touch me, his rates were very fare, professionalism was off the charts and his staff was awsome. after my surgery when i got home i called him and he called me back in 10 minutes. he took very good care of me and i love my surgery and would definately recommed him to anyone and i myself would go to him again.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Icochea is a very good doctor. He explained everything to me in details and gave me a good price two years ago. The result came out very good. I do recommend this doctors.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011