Ratings for Dr. Rosendo S. Icochea

After a breast reduction not much help. I was never drained in still in pain. The answers given to me by the dr.'s who sometimes are not there for appt.'s and seem to just pass over you when you have questions, my stitches are open and oozing and not much treatment there after seeing the dr. One breast twice as large as the other and in constant pain. I'm getting tired of calling and driving quite a distance to see them. Not sure what to do at this point because this is not very good for me.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Excellent procedure done my tummy tuck looks amazing, I will highly recommend him , Dr Icochea

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I had 3 surgeries with Dr. Icochea in the period of 20 years and they went well. He has a lot of experience. The last surgery was a tummy tuck and it was done only 8 weeks ago. I feel super great and have more self-esteem.Now I am ready to go to the and wear my bikinis and that makes me feel so happy. In the sixth week after the surgery I went to see Dr.Icochea again, he told me to look at myself in front of the mirror,when I saw my new body in front the mirror,he had no idea how happy I was feeling. I wanted to give him 20 hugs. My family and friends say that he did an excellent job.If I decide to have another surgery of course I will go back to him only,because he always does better than expecting.I really recommend him to anyone who wants to look great.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

My mother had two nose jobs with Doctor Icochea. After the first procedure, the cartilage of the tip of her nose fell off and required a second surgery that did not my her expectations.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I had terrible nose job ..i went there.2 times to fix the problem but no luck ... Never trust a doctor who only train in a military .. And he says is 50/50 I mean wtf .. Just go somewhere else

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Icohea done a tummy tuck on me and i have to say i LOVE IT. the scare is exactly in the place he said it would be. i literally wore a string, yes a string bikini and you could not see my scar. I love him and dont want anyone else to touch me, his rates were very fare, professionalism was off the charts and his staff was awsome. after my surgery when i got home i called him and he called me back in 10 minutes. he took very good care of me and i love my surgery and would definately recommed him to anyone and i myself would go to him again.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Icochea is a very good doctor. He explained everything to me in details and gave me a good price two years ago. The result came out very good. I do recommend this doctors.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Not a great experience. After paying all 14 k for a tummy tuck, male breast reduction, and liposuction the results were terrible. the doctor sutured horribly. The line of the scar was more like a sad face on my abdomen and my belly button was horrible. As far as procedure goes he's excellent but needs suturing perfection. afterwards he wanted to charge me 5000 to fix the horrible suturing. I decided to go to the Dominican Republic and got everything fix for 4,750 and the suturing is excellent!! had I known, I would have made that decision from the beginning.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Very professional Dr...takes time to explain things and very good care.. his stuff are very concerned about patients...I love my surgery with Dr. Icochea

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011