Ratings for Dr. James A. LeFever

After a stroke and being moved around by medical staff my husband was well out of alignment. A couple of visits to Dr LeFever and his body was once again aligned and better able to heal. His gate improved as did his thinking. Thanks Dr LeFever fo getting him on the road ro recovery.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Dr. LeFever is AMAZING!!! I have a host of issues including compressed vertebrae in my cervical spine, upper and lower back, scoliosis, a tilted pelvis, and chronic headaches. Dr. LeFever is one of the only doctors that can give me an adjustment that holds. The technique used is NUCCA which is very different from your typical chiropractor. I am so thankful for Dr. LeFever and his staff. In addition to being very knowledgeable he is very compassionate and understanding. I drive 45 min+ to see him once every 6 weeks and he is worth every minute.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Always an amazing experience with the best results. He’s been an intragal part of my healing and dealing with PTSD from combat and dealing with chronic pain in my knees, back and arms.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

In my experience with being a patient of Dr. James LeFever for the past 8 years. I have always received excellent care and relief with my back issues. As have my children who have seen him after being in car accidents. I have referred him to friends and family, and they have also been very happy with their results and the excellent care they have received. He is one of the very few Drs I have seen that truly cares about his patients. He is a very knowledgeable, compassionate, and gifted Dr in his field of expertise. I am grateful I found him and have benefited greatly from his care. I can only give rave reviews for him and his helpful staff. 5 stars

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

James is an excellent Dr. He is dedicated and has a passion for serving people. I would recommend James to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. LeFever for a number of years now and even though I have moved away from Las Vegas, his office is a first stop on my visit backs. His knowledge, skill and care for his patients is immeasurable and I am grateful for how much his work has improved my quality of life over the years.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Kind & knowledgeable doctor; cutting edge treatments that allow your body to heal and without side effects!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

James truly cares for his patients! Thank you so much for all your help and kindness.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. LaFever is an amazing person, his compassion and knowledge are genuine. He has been a blessing to me and my family for years and we are greatful.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I have used chirpractic througout my entire adult life and found it beneficial through two pregnancies, falls andvo y her injuries. I have watched this profession grow from drop tabled through simple TENS machines. During my 77 years I have had 6 Chiropractors...3 if the were here in Vegas this last 11 years. Finding Dr LeFever by recommendation from a,fried 3 years ago has provide amazing relief not only for my chronic back pain but for new challenges of aging. Since being a patient of Dr. LeFever my neck and shoulder problems have been well managed, I have cut my blood pressure medicine in half, lost weight and experience physical and mental well hring. DR. L is professional, compassionate, and extremely well informed. I recommend him without res er vation.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. James A. LeFever's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James LeFever grew up in Temple, TX. He graduated Temple College with an Associate in Arts. He went on to study at Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, TX. There he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic, a Bachelors of Science in Anatomy, and Bachelors of Health and Wellness. Dr. LeFever attended his first chiropractic seminar in Las Vegas, NV, where he also met his future wife. After graduating, he moved to the Las Vegas area and began helping others through chiropractic, nutrition and wellness education. Dr. LeFever had knowledge of many chiropractic techniques and was uncertain of which technique to utilize for his patients. He worked with other chiropractors in the area and soon realized NUCCA, National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association, was the most gentle, precise, and specific technique for his future patients. Dr. LeFever is now a proficient NUCCA Doctor and is grateful to offer one of the best techniques in the profession of chiropractic. He established his own practice in April 2010 in the Summerlin community of Las Vegas and continues help others on the northwest border of the Summerlin community at Align Your Spine Chiropractic Wellness Center. Dr. LeFever continues to advance his education and training by attending multiple seminars throughout the year. His lifelong vision is to create public awareness for people about the importance of seeking optimal wellness. Dr. LeFever's hobbies include: weight-training, jet-skiing, quad-riding, snowboarding, traveling, and more. Most of all, he enjoys all of his hobbies and free time with his family and friends. "As a NUCCA Chiropractic Physician, it is my responsibility to make my patients aware of preventive health care and the importance of the body's innate ability to heal itself. I will educate and empower them to get healthy and stay well for their entire life." -Dr. LeFever

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)

GHI