Ratings for Dr. James A. LeFever

This is a outstanding facility, front to back, top to bottom. The staff is always looking to be helpful. Dr. LeFevers approach is careful, thought out, at every visit he is asking about your condition and reviewing on his iPad past adjustments looking for a solution to help. I have never left his office without feeling better. The technic he employs is virtually painless. I will always recommend his services without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. LeFever has helped me regain my health. I am forever grateful for the kindness he and his staff have shown my family and I. He is not only knowledgable he is compassionate and wants to get to the root of the problem. I have referred so many friends to him and everyone has loved him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr LeFever is a caring and compassionate person. I am extremely grateful to him for all he has done with treating me after my vehicle accident. Dr LeFever's staff are the best. They give excellent customer service and are all ways willing to work with you. I have recommended friends and family in the past and they have all got great results. I definitely will always continue to recommend Dr LeFever to everybody that I come in contact who need chiropractic treatments.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Please keep in mind, that reviews prior to 2014 was at different locations and Dr. LeFever was working out of another person's office/practice name. Since the beginning of 2014, Dr. LeFever owns his own practice and has a very polished TEAM at Align Your Spine Chiropractic Wellness Center that report to him. Whereas the other offices, the staff did not report to him directly and he was not able to have much say in processes, staff, etc. With that being said, this journey for Dr. LeFever to have his own practice has been amazing and he's always been an excellent Doctor, but now he has his own TEAM to go along with the success of the practice! Dr. LeFever and team offer a variety of services/products. Not only Chiropractic, but Function Medicine (i.e. nutritional testing, hormone testing, supplements, essential oils, massage therapy, etc.). They always work the most professional physicians, services, etc. outside of Align Your Spine. Their entire wellness approach has helped me so much in my healing journey and I am grateful for their growth in trying to help me further. Love Align Your Spine Chiropractic Wellness Center, especially Dr. LeFever!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! No words to describe this amazing, caring and compassionate doctor! Dr James LeFever truly is the best I've been to. He takes the time to listen and know you. I look forward to continuing my care with him and becoming pain free. Blessed to have him as a doctor and honored to have him as a friend!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

My experience was the least invasive with the most results. I tell my friends and co-works about it and refer them to Dr. LeFever.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

It is extremely difficult to voice an opinion on Dr James LeFever @ Align Your Spine Chiropractic Wellness Center because I have known this brilliant, level headed, and genuinely caring young man his entire life.. He strives to heal those in pain. I feel he has 'the gift.' to heal. Dr James LeFever is WORTH a doctor visit!!!! Anonymous in Texas

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. LeFever is an amazing knowledgeable Dr! His compassion for me & everyone I see him interact with is just a gift from God. He takes the time & explains the problems. I'm blessed to know this Dr. & truly touched by what he has done for me & my family!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. James is amazing. He cares so much about the people he sees. I always look forward to my next appointment - I have seen an improvement in my low back pain & my allergies :-) If you want to be confident your getting the best chiropractic care ANYWHERE go see Dr. James LeFever! -John Lawrence LMT

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr. James A. LeFever's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James LeFever grew up in Temple, TX. He graduated Temple College with an Associate in Arts. He went on to study at Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, TX. There he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic, a Bachelors of Science in Anatomy, and Bachelors of Health and Wellness. Dr. LeFever attended his first chiropractic seminar in Las Vegas, NV, where he also met his future wife. After graduating, he moved to the Las Vegas area and began helping others through chiropractic, nutrition and wellness education. Dr. LeFever had knowledge of many chiropractic techniques and was uncertain of which technique to utilize for his patients. He worked with other chiropractors in the area and soon realized NUCCA, National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association, was the most gentle, precise, and specific technique for his future patients. Dr. LeFever is now a proficient NUCCA Doctor and is grateful to offer one of the best techniques in the profession of chiropractic. He established his own practice in April 2010 in the Summerlin community of Las Vegas and continues help others on the northwest border of the Summerlin community at Align Your Spine Chiropractic Wellness Center. Dr. LeFever continues to advance his education and training by attending multiple seminars throughout the year. His lifelong vision is to create public awareness for people about the importance of seeking optimal wellness. Dr. LeFever's hobbies include: weight-training, jet-skiing, quad-riding, snowboarding, traveling, and more. Most of all, he enjoys all of his hobbies and free time with his family and friends. "As a NUCCA Chiropractic Physician, it is my responsibility to make my patients aware of preventive health care and the importance of the body's innate ability to heal itself. I will educate and empower them to get healthy and stay well for their entire life." -Dr. LeFever

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2008)