Ratings for Dr. Neil R. Macintyre

My husband had a forklift fall on him and caused him to have a humerus open fracture. Dr, McIntyre did emergency surgery to save his arm. He is still currently taking care of my husband though he has many patients I feel like my husband is top priority (that is how the his staff make you feel)

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. McIntyre did my surgery. Did have some rescheduling due to traumas that came in, but he is the best in town for special cases.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I have only wonderful things to say about Dr. Neil MacIntyre. He recently saved my Sister's life by recognizing the symptoms and dangers of a potential pulmonary embolism. We were at his office for a follow-up appt.as my sister (his patient) had suffered a pelvic fracture in a car accident 2 weeks before. My Sister did indeed have lung clots and could have died had Dr. MacIntyre not been attentive and proactive by sending us to the ER. What more can you ask for in a care provider? Thank you(again) Dr. MacIntyre!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr MacIntyre is a very good Dr only thing he has a lot of emergency so runs late.I recommend him highly for any trauma surgery.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Neil R. Macintyre's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)