Ratings for Dr. Paul G. Middleton

I can't leave anything by average reviews since I never got to see Dr Middleton. I waited over 45 minutes past my appointment and finally walked out.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Middleton is a fabulous eye doctor. He was friendly, caring, knowledgeable and helped me a great deal. I'm very satisified with his service. His nurse, on the other hand, could use some lessons in human compassion and kindness. I have been to this office 3 times and she was hateful all three times. She's also a snot on the phone. I have no idea why she behaves in such an unfriendly, unkind way, but she is just flat out mean. If Dr. Middleton wasn't such a nice guy I would never step foot in that office again. They need to get rid of that albatross, there's no telling how many customers she's run off, and get someone with a decent personality and human kindness. She probably goes home and kicks her dog every day.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Paul G. Middleton's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1996)