Ratings for Dr. Francis M. Filloux

He is amazing! His bedside manner was incredible, and effectively engaged my toddler to perform the exam. He spent plenty of time reassuring us and making sure our questions were answered. The wait time is REALLY long, but that has been the same with every specialist I've seen. The only thing I struggle with is that it takes 24 hours or more to get a phone call returned, even by a nurse, but once on the phone they are incredibly helpful and go above and beyond. If you are ever unfortunate enough to need a neurologist, he is the best! As I do research on my sons condition, I continuously run across articles written or reviewed by him, so he knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

It has been a few years since we visited this physician but when we did we found him very helpful. He took the time to discuss my daughter's problems and how we would approach them. We never felt rushed. He was very good relating to my daughter (age 8 at the time) since the field of neurology can be pretty scary!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Very knowledgeable, very helpful, spent an hour with us both times we visited. I would humbly remind everyone that a physician's schedule often does not allow for precisely 'on time' visits. There are lots of variables in a physicians day that sometimes put them behind schedule. We need to be patient.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Not a good listener! No time for patience

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Francis M. Filloux's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1981)