Ratings for Dr. Haytham M. Safi

Best Dr. Ever. Enough said. dr Safi is very knowledgeable. He graduated from New York University. One of the best 5 Dental schools in the country. He also has more then 6 years experience and uses Technology very well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

he did a root canal on me, when it started hurting and the pain got real bad, he sent me to a root canal specialist, who told me that the work dr safi did was extremely poor!!!...avoid at all cost!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Very helpful dentist. I usually get scared just at the idea of going to the dentist but he was very caring and made me feel very comfortable through the procedure. I got a wisdom tooth removed along with gum cleaning and it didnt even hurt much in the following days. He also discussed treatment plan fairly so we could decide what is the best care I could afford. Staff speaks Spanish if you need translation.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

very helpful dentist and staff. I was hesitant after reading a review here about a problem with a bridge. The Doctor assured that all work they do is covered under 1 year replacement warranty. I got a crown here and I dont't think it will need the warranty. Its looks so real. love it and love the dr.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

i went there to get a bridge done and the doctor took very long to make it. When i got my bridge at the moment it was fine but later in the week the bridge got loose. I went back and he told me theres nothing he could do. How is that? He should know what he did and garantee it.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010