Ratings for Dr. Louis J. Ciliberti

Dr. Ciliberti has been phenomenal! I had a simple ankle sprain in November of 2016 and happened upon Dr. Ciliberti after going to the Premier Ortho Urgent Care, scheduling the first appointment available with any doctor who would see me. Then in January of 2017, I ended up breaking my foot and needing surgery. I am so glad that I stumbled upon Dr. Ciliberti, this entire process has been so enjoyable working with him (as enjoyable as a broken bone could be). He is personable, attentive, knowledgeable, and relatable. I always look forward to going into the office to see him. He made me feel like a person, not just another surgery. Dr. Ciliberti, Troy, and the rest of the staff always made me feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Ciliberti did a phenomenal job with my surgery and my recovery has been a breeze. I would recommend Dr. Ciliberti to anyone, and I know he would be my doctor of choice if I were to have another injury.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I broke my ankle in two places and damaged some ligaments in late 2015. After the bones healed and I came out of a boot I still had a lot of pain and my ankle felt very unstable. My doctor at the time dismissed my concerns and said everything was fine. After over a year of dealing with the pain and my ankle constantly giving out while walking I decided I needed a second opinion and that is when I found Dr. Ciliberti. I immediately knew I made the right decision as soon as I met him. He was kind, professional and willing to listen to everything I had to say. He ordered new tests and tried some conservative treatment while we were waiting for solid test results. After a few visits with Dr. Ciliberti we found that the ligaments never properly healed and they would need to be fixed surgically. Dr. Ciliberti performed the surgery and took great care of me through the entire recovery process. After almost two years since the initial injury I can finally say that my ankle is pain free. Every time I have seen Dr. Ciliberti he has been kind, professional, punctual and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Ciliberti is one of the only medical professional I've seen in a long time who clearly cares deeply about his patients well being.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Successful bunion surgery. My foot was returned to a normal appearance and is now pain free. Minimal discomfort shortly after surgery, recovery period went very well. Dr. Ciliberti did an excellent job & would recommend him to any one w/any foot issues. Kathy S.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I found Dr. Ciliberti to be extremely helpful, and always attentive and upbeat. The office staff upon entry were not always welcoming; however the team working directly with Dr. Ciliberti were awesome. Everyone always put up with my 'whining' and 'complaints' of wearing a cast, a boot, using a scooter, etc., etc., etc. Dr. Ciliberti was spot on with my diagnosis, treatment, and estimate of time for recovery. I found his concern, knowledge, and attentiveness during every office visit quite refreshing. I never felt rushed or unheard. Thanks to Dr. Ciliberti, my ankle injury has healed nicely and I am able to power walk again with NO PAIN!! Thank you Dr. CIliberti, You, and your team are awesome. My only request....stock more BLACK color for casts!! B.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Seemed a bit full of himself and bragadocious. Decided to move on and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

This is the sincerest review I have ever written. I was hit head-on by a drunk driver going the wrong way on an expressway Nov 26, 2015 - breaking 30 some odd bones all over the body. My right ankle suffered the worst damage and if it was not for Dr. Ciliberti's swift diagnosis of compartment syndrome, I would be an amputee. The more complex your injury, the more you will want this Doctor. I suffered a comminuted markedly displaced talar fracture with severe disruption of the tibiotalar joint and a markedly displaced comminuted medial malleolar avulsion fracture among other injuries to the ankle. I am proud to say I am walking on it today and the talus bone is still alive – no AVN. I am so lucky to have had him fix my ankle – because not many other Doctors could have. From speaking with him so many times, I can tell he is well read and heavily involved in research and peer to peer publications. He uses stem cells which I believe is the reason I am getting the feeling back on the bottom of my foot. He is always prompt and on-time. Very rarely keeps you waiting – actually the most punctual Dr. I ever saw on a regular basis. Even better than that – he feels more like a friend now - looking after my best interests in caring for my ankle. Thank you Dr. Ciliberti!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Could not of asked for a better Doctor! Went in for a reinjury of ankle & surgery was scheduled within a few days. Dr. Ciliberti is very personable & helped keep me calm before surgery. Kinda sad that after my next appointment I'll be discharged! Wish all doctors could be as helpful & nice as him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I broke my ankle in 3 places and went to the ER. They sent me to Premier Orthopaedics and Dr. Ciliberti squeezed me in the next day. I had surgery soon after and he could not have been more accommodating. He always spent time with me, explained every step of the surgical and recovery process and answered any and all questions from me and my husband. His staff was always courteous, kind and helpful. My ankle healed quickly and I am able to do everything I did before. Dr. Ciliberti is a great surgeon and has a caring bedside manner. I really can't say enough good things about him and his staff. I also went next door to Premier for physical therapy and they were just as great and so convenient. I felt very well taken care of by Dr. Ciliberti and the Premier staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I fell off a ladder. My ankle was shattered to the point where I might lose the foot. First, he caught my compartment syndrome which could have destroyed the foot if missed. Then, he did two surgeries to reconstruct my leg and ankle. For one surgery, he pushed back his vacation by a day to devote the day to my ankle. He was sitting by my bed when I woke up. He refused to leave until he knew for sure that I would be ok. On another occasion, I was admitted to the hospital with a virus. The attending was surprised that he personally called her that night for an update. Every step of the way, he was there. Sure, he is busy. Most brilliant surgeons are. However, he was always in the moment with me, and he always took time to speak with my wife and me. Additionally, he was always direct and honest with me which I appreciated. I also cannot say enough good things about his staff. His nurses are great, and they tell me that he treats them just like a patient. Finally, I am doing physical therapy at Premier which works out great being in the same practice. My PT is able to directly communicate with him. I am still on crutches, but I am getting stronger every week. I couldn't imagine being on this journey with a different doctor. I use United Health for insurance. I never had an issue of any kind.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Ciliberti lacks patience, my appointment was spent with mostly with his staff and I saw him for 30-40 seconds each visit. He misdiagnosed my fracture and tried to explain I must have done something after releasing me three months prior to that telling me I was completely healed.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Louis J. Ciliberti's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)