Ratings for Dr. Stuart L. Davidson

Just found your site. Dr. Davidson, is a disaster! A year in a half ago, I broke my wrist, simple, clean break. He set it wrong! Had to have it rebroken, steel plate put in and almost a year of very painful PT to get my hand back. It will never be the same, ever. Saddly, I am not alone. I've heard of 7 other patients, he's also messed up on. The man (not a Dr.!) should not be allowed to practice medicine, period! And I told him that too! DO NOT SEE DR. DAVIDSON, if you want a positive outcome.. :(( .

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Davidson may well be a good doctor, I'll never know. I felt hurried and rushed through the appointments, tried to schedule surgery several times. After about half a dozen calls the results were pretty well as expected, "he can help you some time in the next few weeks" By that point I'd had enough and fired him. I didn't feel like I got good care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Davidson, and have always been very satisfied with the care I received. His staff is sometimes flakey, and I have sometimes had problems with getting them to fax forms and other needed material to my place of work or insurance, but even those problems eventually got resolved positively.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

I presented to Dr. Davidson with NO left knee; it had been removed and replaced and then removed again in West Va. due to infection. I could not find an ortho doc who could properlt repsair the situation. Dr Davidson took my case to an Ortho conference, received the advice of his peers, notified me that this would be a rough one with possible amputation. Nevertheless, he did install a new knee that works better than expected. While under Dr. Davidsons care,I have had the same infection that necessitated the removal of the knee in W. Va. two times and he has brought me thru it boyh times without major surgical intervention. His staffe at the Lorton office are excellent!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Dr. Davidson has very pleasant personality with lots of sense of humor. He is amazing when it comes to my problem with my right elbow which worsen due to birth defects, he was able to fix it and I no longer feel the pain. I am so grateful we have a very kind and gentle with lots of motivation to help with his patients to feel better. I strongly suggest you go to this doctor. You will be amazed at what he can do for you! Dr. Davidson, thank you!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Davidson is brilliant. He is personable, intelligent and professional. He is one of the best doctors, in my vast experience, I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Dr. Stuart L. Davidson's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1976)

MAMSI