Dr. Robert J. Herbst

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Herbst

I was diagnosed with Lyme disease and Babesia 14 years ago. I have been to many MD's that specialized in Lyme over the years that prescribed high dosages of many different antibiotics, malaria medicines, parasite medicines which did not heal me. I went to Dr Herbst 8 months ago and am shocked and amazed how I am being healed. Almost all of my symptoms are gone and I'm almost pain free. Dr Herbst also reached out to Amy Carlson from Food therapy with Amy and working together they have been miracle workers. I am so grateful and would highly recommend Dr Herbst.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

The staff is very helpful and also accomadote you in what ever you need. Dr. Herbst is very professional and explains in detail what his treatment is and answers any questions or concerns you have regarding your treatment. Awesome place to go to and will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

All of the staff are super nice and helpful. Great place!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Robert Herbst treated me for fertility support and he is amazing! I struggled for quite some time to get pregnant and Dr. Herbst was right there by my side the entire time. I went on quite a journey and in the end, I know that the acupuncture treatments from Dr. Herbst helped me get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy. Also, his staff is so kind and caring. The practice has a very warm atmosphere. I highly recommend Dr. Herbst!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I had a difficult time getting pregnant. Me and my husband tried for many years while I struggled with a stubborn case of PCOS, polycytic ovaraies. Nothing had worked. I was depressed, I was skeptyical but i decided to give Dr Robert and acupuncture and his herbs a try. Well it didn't take long before I was a believer. It was probably 4 cycles after starting that I received a positive pregnany test, maintained my pregnancy and gave birth to my son 9 months later. Were' beyond greatful and hope others give this a try.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I have a condition and was very nervous about what was happening to my body. I read that one thing I must do is acupuncture. I visited the office and the initial treatment was amazing. It calm my nerves was the beginning of my recovery. The discussions Dr. Herbst helped me to understand the root cause of my problem. From there I was able to slowly head down a path of recovery. I am grateful for the treatment and knowledge. I fully recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I was very pleased with the amount of time dedicated to my first visit, not used to a doctor listening and taking the time to really figure out what's causing my symptoms. I'm feeling better less than 4 weeks into treatment and finally optimistic about my health. I urge anyone suffering with autoimmune or anything that you really can't figure out to give Dr Robert and his acupuncture a try

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Robert helped me overcome a lot of discomfort stemming from carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand. After two treatments my pain had diminished and I was able to play golf again. ~ John A.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

The staff was amazing!I am getting my boyfriend to go for his shoulder. I wish I had gone sooner, the planter faciatis pain is gone!After almost 2years of suffering and traditional treatments that failed, this place took away the pain in one session! Robert is very knowledgeable and understanding. I love this place! ~ Dee Montgomery

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

fabulous experience!!! such a calming enviroment and caring staff!! DR. robert was so informative and compassionate! Front staff so friendly and warm!! Feeling better already - Melanie D.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Robert J. Herbst's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Robert J. Herbst graduated from ATOM, The Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine, with his degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine after earning a Master’s Degree in Psychology from the Miami Institute of Psychology. He excelled in his studies at ATOM winning a multitude of academic awards including the coveted Student of the Year Award, the Frank C. Lu Scholarship Award, and the President’s Award. Robert also interned with his mentor, the highly respected Dr. Fu Di (MD China), for over two years focusing on acupuncture and Chinese herbal formula preparation for pain management, emotions and women’s health issues with a focus on fertility. Since graduating, Robert has continued his education with a variety of CEU training focusing on infertility treatment and psychological/emotional issues. He is nationally board certified in Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and is licensed to practice acupuncture in the state of Florida. Not many acupuncturists are Board Certified in Herbal Medicine due to the vast amount of knowledge and expertise needed to cover the curriculm and pass the examination. Robert is experienced with a wide range of conditions. He has lectured on acupuncture related topics at the University of Miami, holds monthly free seminars at CARE Wellness Center in Margate, and has worked extensively in community court in West Palm Beach treating addictions. His scope of practice includes Chinese style acupuncture, auricular acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, homeopathic injection therapy, and nutrition / lifestyle counseling. Robert endeavors to provide quality individualized care in a nurturing and respectful environment. He proudly serves the communities of Margate, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland and Boca Raton Florida.

• English