Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Herbst

I have a condition and was very nervous about what was happening to my body. I read that one thing I must do is acupuncture. I visited the office and the initial treatment was amazing. It calm my nerves was the beginning of my recovery. The discussions Dr. Herbst helped me to understand the root cause of my problem. From there I was able to slowly head down a path of recovery. I am grateful for the treatment and knowledge. I fully recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I was very pleased with the amount of time dedicated to my first visit, not used to a doctor listening and taking the time to really figure out what's causing my symptoms. I'm feeling better less than 4 weeks into treatment and finally optimistic about my health. I urge anyone suffering with autoimmune or anything that you really can't figure out to give Dr Robert and his acupuncture a try

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Robert helped me overcome a lot of discomfort stemming from carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand. After two treatments my pain had diminished and I was able to play golf again. ~ John A.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

The staff was amazing!I am getting my boyfriend to go for his shoulder. I wish I had gone sooner, the planter faciatis pain is gone!After almost 2years of suffering and traditional treatments that failed, this place took away the pain in one session! Robert is very knowledgeable and understanding. I love this place! ~ Dee Montgomery

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

fabulous experience!!! such a calming enviroment and caring staff!! DR. robert was so informative and compassionate! Front staff so friendly and warm!! Feeling better already - Melanie D.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I cannot say enough things about the treatment and service I received at Care Wellness Center. I was a happy patient after completing my series of treatments. Dr Herbst is awesome. I have recommended family and friends to this place because of the results I received. -- Charlene M

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

This was my first experience with acupuncture, but it won't be my last! I went from taking prescription pain pills 3x/day to none in one acupuncture session. I am excited about my next appointment! Also the front desk staff was superb! Thank you Dr. Robert - EMILY G.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Many years ago I was suffering from severe postpartum depression after have two of my three kids back to back. It was quite debilitating when you've never experienced . I had tried every thing possible for depression nothing worked .. I was quite skeptical but at that point I was just desperate for any type of relief . I never had ever experienced depression before that . My sister is a massage therapist and she kept telling me to try acupuncture .. After many more months of suffering with postpartum depression I took her advice and she recommended me to see Dr. Herbst. I saw him 2 x week for a few months ...HE SAVED MY LIFE!!!! I could never put in words how grateful I will always be.. He is a amazing acupuncturist.. Dr .Herbst is very professional and knowledgeable.. I would highly recommend him for anything that might be bothering you.. He is truly amazing and like I said HE SAVED MY lIFE.!!!! Today I stand and can say thank god im better.. Forever grateful for Dr. Herbst treatments and devices.. He is awesome. Jessica arroyo

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Love visiting the Wellness Center and Dr Herbst whom I have had the pleasure knowing for many years! He is caring and concerned about your health and feeling optimal using modern healing methods! Kudos to him and the center!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr. Herbst is terrific. I have never been to an acupuncturist before and was pretty skeptical that acupuncture could help my chronic skin condition. After 6 sessions, my skin has almost totally cleared up . In addition to having a gentle, unassuming bedside manner, Dr. Herbst is great to work with because he is very knowledgeable about a variety of alternative medical approaches and is proactive about sharing his ideas.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Robert J. Herbst's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Robert J. Herbst graduated from ATOM, The Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine, with his degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine after earning a Master’s Degree in Psychology from the Miami Institute of Psychology. He excelled in his studies at ATOM winning a multitude of academic awards including the coveted Student of the Year Award, the Frank C. Lu Scholarship Award, and the President’s Award. Robert also interned with his mentor, the highly respected Dr. Fu Di (MD China), for over two years focusing on acupuncture and Chinese herbal formula preparation for pain management, emotions and women’s health issues with a focus on fertility. Since graduating, Robert has continued his education with a variety of CEU training focusing on infertility treatment and psychological/emotional issues. He is nationally board certified in Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and is licensed to practice acupuncture in the state of Florida. Not many acupuncturists are Board Certified in Herbal Medicine due to the vast amount of knowledge and expertise needed to cover the curriculm and pass the examination. Robert is experienced with a wide range of conditions. He has lectured on acupuncture related topics at the University of Miami, holds monthly free seminars at CARE Wellness Center in Margate, and has worked extensively in community court in West Palm Beach treating addictions. His scope of practice includes Chinese style acupuncture, auricular acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, homeopathic injection therapy, and nutrition / lifestyle counseling. Robert endeavors to provide quality individualized care in a nurturing and respectful environment. He proudly serves the communities of Margate, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland and Boca Raton Florida.

• English