Dr. Robert J. Herbst

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Herbst

Dr. Herbst is terrific. I have never been to an acupuncturist before and was pretty skeptical that acupuncture could help my chronic skin condition. After 6 sessions, my skin has almost totally cleared up . In addition to having a gentle, unassuming bedside manner, Dr. Herbst is great to work with because he is very knowledgeable about a variety of alternative medical approaches and is proactive about sharing his ideas.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr Rob has been treating me for chronic conditions for some time. He is very knowledgeable, kind, and genuinely concerned. Along with his relaxing and pain relieving treatments, he councils me on healthy lifestyle. Love him, Valerie

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr herbst is very nice and maked you feel comfortable, i have been going to him for uterine fibroids ,acupuncture had helped with pain and reducing the size, also recently with treatment from an auto accident pain and inflamnation was immediately reduced on the 1 st visit! Better than any pain medication.the office staff is friendly and accomodating. Christine b.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Robert Herbst is amazing. I started going to him a few months before starting my IVF treatment. He really made the whole experience stress free and relaxing for me. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and am continuing to do accupuncture until my first trimester is over. I want to thank Dr. Herbst and his staff for making this a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Robert Herbst is great! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to improve their health and well being . My health improved dramatically after seeing Dr Robert for a few months. I love going for my acupuntcture session, they totally make me relaxed and stress free. With the wonderful stuff they are having and always being on time I highly recommend Dr Robert and his office to everyone for any condition.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I am a professional athlete, contracted with the UFC. Dr. Robert has been treating me for over a month now. My body, mind, and spirit are all subjected to large amounts of stress. The training is very demanding and rigorous. Since I have started treatment, I have noticed a considerable increase in my energy levels! I also wake up in the morning feeling rested and ready to tackle the strenuous day of training. Dr. Robert has been able to address and remedy much of the chronic pain and tension that comes with my profession. I look forward to continuing treatments, and I know that with Dr. Roberts help, I will be functioning at 100% efficiency! This has been a game changer for me :)

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I was suffering from insomnia due to a recent divorce. I just couldn't shut down my brain from over thinking. My quality of life was deteriorating quite rapidly. Since I have tried Dr. Herbst my sleeping quality has improved dramatically. While at the sessions, I am able to fall asleep deeply, that's why I schedule them around 3:00pm (time for deep nap..LOL). I also had lower back pain and that is gone. Do thank Dr. Herbst for your patience and attention to me.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I started suffering from extreme anxiety and depression in the beginning of the year to the point where I could barely work, and after some bad side effects from conventional depression treatment with drugs, a friend recommended me to try acupuncture. I am glad I found Dr. Herbst and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and keeps on doing a great job researching my symptoms and recommending ways to keep my morning anxiety under control. After a few months of treatment, my depression is gone and the anxiety is very much under control despite the constant stress at work. Dr. Herbst and the staff at CARE Wellness Center are kind and courteous, and always accommodate my crazy travel schedule. The nutrition advice I received was also spot on.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

my allergies are completely under control because of dr herbst also staff very efficient & always on time

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Robert and the staff at Care Wellness are great. I've been going to Dr. Robert just over a year now for endometriosis and respiratory treatments. Within a few months I was no longer experiencing any pain and I was able to come off all medications. It is such an amazing feeling to not be on any type of medications, plus all the cost savings. I owe all of that to Dr. Robert and the compassionate care he provides.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Robert J. Herbst's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Robert J. Herbst graduated from ATOM, The Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine, with his degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine after earning a Master’s Degree in Psychology from the Miami Institute of Psychology. He excelled in his studies at ATOM winning a multitude of academic awards including the coveted Student of the Year Award, the Frank C. Lu Scholarship Award, and the President’s Award. Robert also interned with his mentor, the highly respected Dr. Fu Di (MD China), for over two years focusing on acupuncture and Chinese herbal formula preparation for pain management, emotions and women’s health issues with a focus on fertility. Since graduating, Robert has continued his education with a variety of CEU training focusing on infertility treatment and psychological/emotional issues. He is nationally board certified in Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and is licensed to practice acupuncture in the state of Florida. Not many acupuncturists are Board Certified in Herbal Medicine due to the vast amount of knowledge and expertise needed to cover the curriculm and pass the examination. Robert is experienced with a wide range of conditions. He has lectured on acupuncture related topics at the University of Miami, holds monthly free seminars at CARE Wellness Center in Margate, and has worked extensively in community court in West Palm Beach treating addictions. His scope of practice includes Chinese style acupuncture, auricular acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, homeopathic injection therapy, and nutrition / lifestyle counseling. Robert endeavors to provide quality individualized care in a nurturing and respectful environment. He proudly serves the communities of Margate, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland and Boca Raton Florida.

• English