Ratings for Dr. Elinor A. Mody

Has been my rheumatologist for over ten years. Excellent physician. Will miss seeing her. Good luck in your new position.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr.mody has been my doctor for 3 years.I have rheumatoid arthritis. I loved having dr.mody as my rheumatologist. She was very caring . Very concerned about my well being.through her guidance my inflammation level went from 190 down to 10. Thankyou for making these last 3 months PAIN FREE. Wish you the best on your new position. You’ ll be missed. ACT

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I regret that Dr. Mody is leaving The Fish Clinic. I have been appreciative of her care. She obviously was quite busy, but gave me plenty of time as we discussed my questions and added some of her own. She ordered necessary tests, and was most attentive to my issues with Polymyalgia Rheumatica., and the possibility of Giant Cell disease. I drive a good six hours from the Fingerlakes of New York, and had only one appointment where she seemed preoccupied. She has been most helpful in her guidance and attention to my arthritis and difficulty with my joint and spinal issues. I will miss her and wish her well. Her Office Coordinator(s) we’re most pleasant and always helpful. I will miss them as well.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Don't even waste your time or energy trying to book an appointment with this rude woman who calls herself a Doctor. She prides herself on the fact that shes been in the field for 25 years yet she cant even write a prescription for hand therapy correctly or talk to another human being with respect.

Submitted November 21, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Mody. She is very experienced and cares about her patients

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Mody did not give me an exam during my first visit. She spoke to me briefly about my symptoms and she ordered labwork. For my follow up appointment, I arrived 5 minutes early and was seen an hour after my appointment was scheduled. I was not given an apology or a reason for the long delay. She didn’t give me a physical exam at this visit either, except to move my forearm back and forth. She said my labs looked good and asked me what disease/disorder I think I have. I told her what I thought and she said that I could have that particular disease, but that there was no point in diagnosing me because there's no cure for it. I told her I can't live with these symptoms anymore. She did not ask me if I was depressed and she didn't have any recommendations other than to see another doctor. She is a very irresponsible physician.

Submitted March 28, 2017

from first visit to follow up visits what she said changed and this was concerning. I felt as if she did not recall what she had said before which was not the same. This lowered my confidence in her as a treating physician.

Submitted March 1, 2017

She was not helpful in coming up with a plan of action when I was in severe pain. I did not have a good experience with her. Thankfully I found an excellent rheumatologist afterwards.

Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Mody is fantastic. What a thoughtful, intelligent physician she is.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

She is the very best physician I have seen in twenty years. Her diagnostic skills are admirable, but what separates her from most other healthcare providers is that she cares deeply about the patient as a person with feelings. She is a specialist, but comes across as an old-time physician one can count on for help and support.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Elinor A. Mody's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AARP