Ratings for Dr. Elinor A. Mody

Don't even waste your time or energy trying to book an appointment with this rude woman who calls herself a Doctor. She prides herself on the fact that shes been in the field for 25 years yet she cant even write a prescription for hand therapy correctly or talk to another human being with respect.

Submitted November 21, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Mody. She is very experienced and cares about her patients

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Mody did not give me an exam during my first visit. She spoke to me briefly about my symptoms and she ordered labwork. For my follow up appointment, I arrived 5 minutes early and was seen an hour after my appointment was scheduled. I was not given an apology or a reason for the long delay. She didn’t give me a physical exam at this visit either, except to move my forearm back and forth. She said my labs looked good and asked me what disease/disorder I think I have. I told her what I thought and she said that I could have that particular disease, but that there was no point in diagnosing me because there's no cure for it. I told her I can't live with these symptoms anymore. She did not ask me if I was depressed and she didn't have any recommendations other than to see another doctor. She is a very irresponsible physician.

Submitted March 28, 2017

from first visit to follow up visits what she said changed and this was concerning. I felt as if she did not recall what she had said before which was not the same. This lowered my confidence in her as a treating physician.

Submitted March 1, 2017

She was not helpful in coming up with a plan of action when I was in severe pain. I did not have a good experience with her. Thankfully I found an excellent rheumatologist afterwards.

Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Mody is fantastic. What a thoughtful, intelligent physician she is.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

She is the very best physician I have seen in twenty years. Her diagnostic skills are admirable, but what separates her from most other healthcare providers is that she cares deeply about the patient as a person with feelings. She is a specialist, but comes across as an old-time physician one can count on for help and support.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Mody is the very best Rheumatoligist I have been to. I was to see 5 different Physicians before I saw her. She diagnosed me within 10 mins. with Psoriatic arthritis when no other physician I had been to even mentioned the existence of this disease. I have been her patient for 10 years and am so grateful for her excellent treatment and kindness. She is one of a kind, and now is Director of the Fush Center for Women's Health at Brigham & Women's Hospital.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Excellent physician. She really helped me. I am so impressed with her knowledge. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I like Dr. Mody but am going to switch soon. At my last appointment she spent 4 minutes in the room with me, then sent me to labs. I spent more time with the valet! Most visits are like that for me. With a 3-hour round trip drive, I am starting to feel like it's not worth it. I feel she is very smart but always rushed and I don't get my questions answered.

Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Elinor A. Mody's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• Aetna Hmo