Ratings for Dr. Elinor A. Mody

She was not helpful in coming up with a plan of action when I was in severe pain. I did not have a good experience with her. Thankfully I found an excellent rheumatologist afterwards.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Mody is fantastic. What a thoughtful, intelligent physician she is.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

She is the very best physician I have seen in twenty years. Her diagnostic skills are admirable, but what separates her from most other healthcare providers is that she cares deeply about the patient as a person with feelings. She is a specialist, but comes across as an old-time physician one can count on for help and support.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Mody is the very best Rheumatoligist I have been to. I was to see 5 different Physicians before I saw her. She diagnosed me within 10 mins. with Psoriatic arthritis when no other physician I had been to even mentioned the existence of this disease. I have been her patient for 10 years and am so grateful for her excellent treatment and kindness. She is one of a kind, and now is Director of the Fush Center for Women's Health at Brigham & Women's Hospital.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Excellent physician. She really helped me. I am so impressed with her knowledge. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I like Dr. Mody but am going to switch soon. At my last appointment she spent 4 minutes in the room with me, then sent me to labs. I spent more time with the valet! Most visits are like that for me. With a 3-hour round trip drive, I am starting to feel like it's not worth it. I feel she is very smart but always rushed and I don't get my questions answered.

Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr, Mody is a top notch rheumatologist. Not only is she the most caring doctor I have encountered, she is a phenomenol diagnostician. Dr. Mody does a thorough exam each and every time I have an appointment with her, and listens to any questions/ concerns I may have. I always walk away from my appt. knowing I have the best rheumatologist in Boston and that my disease is being treated properly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Mody is an excellent doctor. She is very knowledgable and a caring person.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

She is marvelous

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Elinor A. Mody's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med