Ratings for Dr. Carolina U. Remorca

Totally mis-diagnosed our child. I would not take my child to this Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

I love her and the staff. If you make your appointment in the morning you usually get in on time. But if you wait til an afternoon appointment you will be waiting a while before she sees you. She is very blunt and tells it like it is. But she doesnt do it in a rude way.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

She is the best, she always listens and she makes sure to give the best input and gives me great service. She always takes care of my son and she makes sure that he gets better quick. I remember a such shot called the 24 hour shot. Meaning with her you get better within 24 hours period. She is nice and lovely I will recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

horrible service and she misdiagnosed us and report us to childservices for her mistakes

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I love Dr. Remorca. She has taken care of my 2 boys since they were babies. My oldest is now 21! I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

I have to disagree with the other reviewer. Dr. Remorca has been my Pediatrician since I was a baby and she's wonderful. I've even ended up taking my own three kids to her! She's the best and I would never even think about switching doctors.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

she doesn't take what you believe is wrong with the child seriously.I should have taken our previous problem as a red flag.But Iwent against my gut feeling & gave her another try.My child was misdiagnosed a second time!I cant believe in this day & age she could run her practice this way.I don't know how she sleeps at night.Must be the money.She took plenty of mine.I'm relieved that I've taken my child to a new dr.My child is doing terrific now!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Carolina U. Remorca's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1980)

AHC