Ratings for Dr. Lisa G. Salloum

Dr. Salloum is the nicest, and most knowledgeable dentist/periodontist I know. She's very personable, and explains everything in detail, as she's doing the procedure. She told me all of the things that I should expect after the procedure, and told me to call her anytime if I have questions. Her staff is also very friendly. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Attempted to convince me to have extensive gum surgery. Luckily I went and got a 2nd and 3rd opinion and both reported no need for surgery. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Lisa is the best periodontist I have had. She is very detailed in her work and very caring about the treatment I received. She followed up with me a few days after the surgery to see how I was doing. When I returned to my dentist, he was very impressed with the outcome of my surgery. Furthermore, her office is in pristine condition and her staff is very helpful and professional. I most highly recommend Dr. Lisa Salloum for periodontal and implant surgeries.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

My favorite Periodontist! Very gentle & detailed. I had little pain with great results from my gum grafting that Dr . Lisa did to cover all my exposed roots. Really impressive and especially when I saw my dentist who referred me-they were amazed at the results!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Best Periodontist - great staff! I was referred from another periodontist from Manhattan , NY since we live here mainly now. I had periodontal treatment with extensive periodontal surgery and dental implants. I went to a follow-up maintenance cleaning at my former Periodontist in NY and he was very impressed with the results! Dr. Salloum is meticulous and hands on and analyzes your situation for a predictable result. She explains everything with pros & cons and all options. She is very gentle and truly cares. I highly recommend her- she is the best!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Excellent Periodontist! My periodontist up north was amazed about the results of her periodontal and implant treatment. Very knowledgable & very thorough. Great care - & highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Excellent and very caring periodontist. Our family and friends have been a patient for many years with excellent results.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Lisa Salloum, was always late getting to her office. She over charged my insurance. She screwed my gums up so bad that my teeth are very lose and starting to fall out.She sold her practice in Orange Park, Florida. Didn't let her patients know about it and opened up another office in Jacksonville, Florida. Just for your information, she lives in a 3 million dollar house on the St. JOHNS RIVER. Please don't go to her anything. She will screw your gums and teeth up.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr Salloum overcharged me and only returned a portion of the overcharge, and, then, only after 7 months.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I initially went in for a 1st time consultation on my gum recession. Within an hour, I am sitting in the chair about to have a $6000.00 gum transplant. Dr. Lisa knew that I had not eaten that morning and still proceeded with the operation that was only going to take one hour. Four hours later, she had me leave the office while I was still bleeding and I kept bleeding throughout the night into the next morning. Needless to say, I was not able to eat a solid meal for 2 weeks. Nine months later, my gums are no better then they were before my surgery. I highly discourage anyone from using Dr. Lisa, and always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Lisa G. Salloum's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients