Ratings for Dr. Emma Guttman

Amazing doctor, the best around. Knows to deal with complex situations as well.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

When I was a child I started to develop eczema. I had rashes all over my face. This later grew to be worse during the years I was in college. I went to all these crappy doctors who didn't know how to treat my case of eczema and gave me a useless drug. Luckily someone recommended me to Dr. Guttman. When I got to the clinic the staff was very welcoming. Dr. Guttman was very kind and gave me a drug that FINALLY worked. You don't know how happy I am. Before I used to feel insecure about my skin and now I DON'T. I can finally wear shorts again and not care what people think or what I think. I highly recommend Dr. Guttman!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

excellent on all fronts, fixed my problem and helped me so much.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

best dermatologist in NYC. Extremely helpful and professional. A true champion in her field.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

great physician, knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. Excellent!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

She was such a good doctor she helped me so much and she was very kind.Her staff was also great. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

horrible staff!! I showed up to my appointment on time and since it was my first time I filled out paperwork which took about 5 minutes. After waiting an hour I asked how much longer it would be and it turns out the doctor went to lunch because the desk didn't tell them I was there! Then after finally getting to the doctors room almost an hour and half later (and no one apologizing for the wait), I could hear the nurse talking about me and the situation behind the closed door and wondering "what is she here for?" then the doctor came in and after one minute said she is referring me to another doctor who could better take care of me. She just passed me off because of their mistake. I can't believe I wasted my whole morning there AND paid a $40 co-pay on top of it! Very unprofessional!!

Submitted July 26, 2014

She really helped my son. After we had visited many other dermatologists all over the tri-state area, we happened to stumble to mount sinai where we got the absolutely best care from Doctor Guttman. She was kind, caring, and arguably the best in here field.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Excellent physician, very knowledgable and attentive. I am extremely pleased and satisfied with my care, I would definitely recommend Dr. Guttman to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Very compassionate Doctor. She saw both my husband and daughter and we were so happy with her. She is very kids friendly and demonstrates good very bedside manners. Dr. Guttman was right on piont with her diagnosis and the recommended treatment work like magic. A very wonderfu and compassionate doctor. Thank you Dr.Guttman.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Emma Guttman's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2011)

MAMSI