Ratings for Dr. Noah M. Raizman

from my first visit to this facility, it was very comfortable visit. When I met Dr. Raizman on my first visit I felt that was a good dr and he has proven this to me throughout my visit and felt even better after surgery because he showed confidence and has proven his work. Dr. Raizman is a GREAT DOCTOR and I will recommend him to anyone that needs and want a Great Orthopedic Doctor. Thank you Dr. Raizman for the best experience. The entire medical team here to include the Physical Therapist (I have seen 3 of them for rehab before and after my rotar cuff tear. Great People Here!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

tiffany is always great....winning smile and friendly. it makes difference

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Noah M. Raizman's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2006)