Ratings for Dr. Ryan D. Fralick

The absolute best experience I have ever had! I have been to many different chiropractors over my 52 years and Dr. Fralick is well beyond any other I have ever been to. His attention to detail and willingness to take the time needed to diagnose and treat amazes me to this day. Each visit is coupled with exercise, massage, Electric Stim, and whatever else he deems necessary for a timely recovery. So far he has 100% effectively treated every condition that I presented with. On two separate occasions my Primary care physician and even my neurosurgeon could not properly diagnose my condition. Dr. Fralick had it figured out on the first visit and after MONTHS of attempting treatment elsewhere Dr. Fralick had me pain free and back to my normal self in just 4 visits. UNBELIEVABLE! I HIGHLY recommend him to Friend, family, or complete stranger because i'm confident that you will love the results!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

The best chiropractor I have EVER gone to

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Ryan D. Fralick's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2008)

Commercial Insurance Company