Ratings for Dr. Holly J. Barrows

If you can go to another doctor I would! I had a very bad experience here. I do still currently go there because of insurance but stay away if you can! They an intern watch my procedure without my permission. I had a very invasive procedure done and I had this strange person staring at my private parts and no one even had the courtesy to intruduce themselves. I was very upset over this and I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. I called and complained and the office manager was very polite and apologetic. However, when Dr. Alderman called me to talk about she turned it around like it was my fault and I shouldnt have felt that way. She said no one else have ever complained about that, probably because they were to embarassed to have re tell it!!! Very humiliating.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I have to diagree Dr barrows is alright but her office staff is very nasty not to mention how filthy her office is i was there in may and her office was clean i went for my follow up appointment in july oooooohhhhhh so nasty what happened

flag | Submitted July 16, 2006

Excellent staff friedly, knowledgeable made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Barrows was great. Helped me when no one else had. She knows her stuff. Very professional and caring about my problems. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Dr. Holly J. Barrows's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med