Ratings for Dr. John C. Petrozza

When I first met Dr. Petrozza I thought that I was in good hands. So I had surgery to treat pelvic pain, hemorrhage, and fibroids. After surgery I did well. Then, about 5 weeks after surgery the pain returned stronger than before I had surgery with him. When I returned to see Dr. Petrozza, he sends one of the residents who were not familiar with my case to see me; she was quick to prescribe birth control to suppress my ovary. Dr. Petrozza comes in at end and doesn’t take the time to answer my question and leaves as quick… I can just say none of his approach to treat my pain worked. It all failed miserably. I had another surgery at this time at Brigham and Women’s Hosp with a different surgeon. The surgical and pathology report showed that both the ovary and colon were adhering/glued to pelvic wall. The ovary had multiple crakes and contained 3 cysts. According to my surgeon the type of cyst found is precursor to ovarian cancer. No wonder I was in so much pain.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Knowledgeable, experienced, and thorough doctor. Examines everything. He was so thorough and removed more fibroids than was seen in the mri.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Best doctor I have met. Wonderful bedside manner, communicates when needed by email, and is always kind and sincere. THe nurses I know rave about him and the surgery he did for me was complicated and specialized....something I do not think other reproductive endocrinologists have the skill to do. Just a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

He is not care patient. not listen to your complaint. I visited him for 6 years to treat endometriosis but He never examined me do not know where is my pain. After my surgery, I have severe pain again. I contact him by phone and e-mail to set up appointment. But my request have been totally ignored. I end up a emergency surgery at Brigham & Woman's hospital again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. John C. Petrozza's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1990)

GHI