Ratings for Dr. Andy Rosenfarb

Dr. Rosenfarb is busy but I would rather him be busy and be able to get an appointment with him than have to wait or not see him at all. I had two retinal bleeds in 10 months and I have now seen Dr. Rosenfarb for 7 years and have never had another bleed. My vision is still 20/20 with my glasses and I attribute all of my eye health to Dr. Rosenfarb's treatments, advice and yes supplements.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Unprofessional and all about turning and churning patients so that he can bill more. Save your money and do not make the mistake of going to see him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I received treatment from Dr. Rosenfarb for glaucoma. I didn't get any results from this treatment. My eyes condition did not improved. My sessions seemed like they were shortened just to get the next person on the table. He was not truthful with me about the result of his treatment. If you have glaucoma DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY! You will receive nothing. It doesn't work for glaucoma treatment and it expensive.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Andy has been very helpful to me for about 3 years. I have a Retinal eye issue and was told by a genetic ocular Doctor that there was nothing I can do for my eye problems. Meet with dr. Andy and my eyes have improved and been stable. He's always on top of different retinal issues for his patients and will keep you posted. His staff is so kind and helpful and I'm just very pleased to have him as my acupuncturist.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Rosenfarb is extremely knowedgeable and skilled doctorl Any questions I asked, he took the time to listen and answer. He has an amzing bed side manor and made me feel very comfortable. I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfab for eight years for my degnerative eye condition and had tremendous benefits. If he sees that treatment isn't helping and there is no response, he doesn't charge. He's honest, and cares deeply about his patients. I am so blessed to have found him!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Andy Rosenfarb for PMS and SAD for many many years. i have never left his office unsatisfied. I have been treated by other accupuncturists in the past, but Dr. Andy is a true healer. Highly recommend.. he saves me every winter.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfarb for quite some time now. He helped me so much with my Type 2 diabetes. I feel so much better, more energy and a better outlook on life itself thanks to him. The staff there is so pleasant and always willing to help in any way they can to get you in at the times you are looking for. Good work Dr. Rosenfarb!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Went to see Dr. Rosenfarb due to a retinal disease. He made many promises to me over the phone about the efficacy of his treatment. He seems very confident that his 2 week acupuncture program would yield positive results. This dr and others who say they can help patients with different diseases through their acupuncture program are a scam! I paid whatever I had left of my savings to see this dr. I left the program with no change whatsoever! He tries to convince all of us desperate patients that our vision improved on his charts even though we saw no improvement. He runs a very busy office.. Us patients with eye diseases are very desperate for a cure and fall for these kinds of scams. I talked to many of the other patients while I was there and none stated any significant improvement, unlike his "testimonials". He pushes a lot of supplements on you. It is very hard to get a straight answer from him once at his office! He runs in and out of the rooms and doesn't spend any time with you!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013