Ratings for Dr. Lissa K. Goldstein

Not helpful at all. Rude, insensitive, and came to conclusions based on my family history - no examination or concern for any symptoms I listed. Extremely condescending and unsympathetic. Told me that my bleeding was "normal" and that it is only a concern if it persists for over a week and only because of blood loss. Did not think at all to assess the underlying issue of the bleeding or try to send samples to a lab for testing. Very unhelpful and overall unpleasant. Does not seem knowledgeable at all and advice is not trustworthy. Wasted 2 hours waiting for her to see me and will now waste more time seeing someone else who can give me a better explanation of my situation.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Goldstein seemed very disinterested. It was almost like I was bothering her or she had somewhere else to be. I asked her how she was doing when she walked in the office and it was as if it killed her to respond. It was fast response that sounded as though she was speaking under her breath. She has a very rude manner and made an assessment without ever doing an examination or leaving her chair. The staff was nice and she could learn a lot from them. She also sent someone else to tell me what was wrong and never said goodbye or explained anything.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011