Ratings for Dr. Colleen A. Murphy

I normally see the other doctor in the practice but is on medical leave. I have seen Dr.Murphy 4 times in 3 years,2 of them in the last week for nasty facial cellulitis. She is fantastic. She explains the treatment so it is understood and will help get the condition resolved. I would reccommend her to family and friends. We all should have a doctor like her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Murphy is very personable and knowledgeable in her diagnosis. She has been very accurate with her care and referring me to the appropriate specialists. She sees her patients as real people and takes the time to listen to their concerns. I would recommend Dr. Murphy to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Murphy is a fantastic primary physician. I have been seeing her for over 3 years now. She is very good about taking time to listen and discuss your health questions or concerns. I have never waited more than 5 to 10 minutes in the waiting room to see her. She is also really great about referring you to a specialist when she feels that an issue is not her expertise. (A quality not found in quite a few egotistical physicians.) I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

She takes the time to listen and answer patient questions. She is thorough and conservative in her diagnosis and care. She has the best beside manner and I would recommend her to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Colleen A. Murphy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Milford, MA