Ratings for Dr. Payam Moazzaz

He not only listened but acted on every concern I had! For years I took steroid shots for pain, Dr. Moazzaz eliminated the numbness and pain to my lower limbs which allows me to walk without a cane now. I was 86 year old when I had the spine surgery and I have asthma, he was so exacting before and after the surgery that I had absolutely no problems. He also eliminated pain that for years Drs. told me was arthritis in my neck! He ordered therapy and spinal electrodes to further and complete my recovery. Never have I known a Dr. more caring and skillful!! His Staff (Lindsey) was such a wonderful, knowledgeable compliment to him. They were a perfect team!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

My name is Naomi Overturf. Dr. Moazazz briefed me and my husband carefully before surgery, including digital images of the cervical discs in my neck to be repaired. He arranged an early date for surgery, and he and his surgical team performed flawlessly. I was released from hospital within 24 hours, and I am recovering at home without any nerve pain. Because I have been an OR nurse myself, I know when a surgeon has special skills and Dr. Moazazz has that something special. Look for a follow-up review in 6 months.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Payam Moazzaz's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

MSP/BC Med