Ratings for Dr. Vincent C. Yu

Ran way behind and staff were EXTREMELY RUDE when I asked what was going on and when I could be seen. Never got an answer and Doctor seemed to rush through and not take time with me.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The office staff was UNBELIEVABLY RUDE and not at all well informed. Dr was over 45 minutes late and no one bothered to give me any information. After about 1/2 hour of wait time, I asked at the desk what was going on. I offered to reschedule and was told that there would be no guarantee that I wouldn't have to wait again. Dr. seemed in a hurry and wouldn't take time to answer my questions. On the way out I was told my copay was $40.00 when it really is $20.00. The girl argued with me and I told her that I had new insurance and that I had given the card to the check in area when I arrived. "Well, she didn't update your info so it's $40.00." I was told. I paid $20.00 and told her to bill me the balance which got me a snort and a sneer. Just got my explanation from Blue Cross and it shows that I only owe d $20.00. Would not recommend or return. All of the other ratings for him on this site are over 5 yrs old.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

SO helpful. He came in a few times for me after office hours and it was greatly appreciated. A really nice doctor, I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

He is a real nice man and puts you at ease. He explains everything thoroughly and is a joy to have an office visit with.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

A really good doctor thats is very helpful. His staff is so excellent. When it comes to Dr. Yu, he sits with you and tells you whats going on, rates your situtaion, answers questions, etc.... HIGHLY RECOMMENED

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Dr. Vincent C. Yu's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)