Ratings for Dr. Sonia Kulchycky

Avoid at all costs. Plays bizarre, intimidating mind games with her patients, something she apparently learned early on. A perpetual hostile facial expression, like she's doing you a favor simply for her being there.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

She helped me alot in dealing with my son's substance abuse. She was very supportive and helpful. I have recommended her to a number of people who were also impressed.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

She was very helpfrul to me in so many ways. I have referred people to her and everyone that I know who met with her liked her a lot. She wa always smart, caring, and sensitive. I have read other comments on this post that are negative and have to believe that they are in a very small minority wiht regard to there perception of Dr. K.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

I am in concert with the previous poster with the exception of his caveat: In my opinion, there is no reason to believe that Sonia Kulchycky will ever change. My experience with her was similar to his. The hallmark of my experience with her was that she "ruled her roost" with intimidation and sarcasm. She invalidated my experience as a person and denigrated me as a human being. Negative things that she said to me were also "burned into my brain" for many years afterward. She caused me enormous emotional distress and psychological harm.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

Dr. Sonia Kulchycky's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal