Ratings for Dr. Tanya I. Cabrita

Every time I have seen Dr Cabrita she has been late. This was the last time!! Make sure you have the time to waste when you have an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr Cabrita was terrible. She was late with, unprofessional and didn't seem to know what she was talking about. I was in and out in 10 minutes with no help at all. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I was lucky enough to have an appt with DR Cabrita at UBC. She was the first MD in 10 years to tell me what my pain was after an examination. She has helped me so much - I see her again 10 nob

Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Cabrita is an excellent MD. She asked all the right questions and listened to the answers. She did a thorough examination of my shoulder before making an assessment. Her assessment was thorough and correct, and she took immediate action; prescribing medication, ordering tests, referring me to a surgeon. Dr Cabrita is very knowledgeable, professional and pleasant to deal with. She knows what she is doing and she does it well. If you get Dr. Cabrita you are in good hands. She is an excellent MD. Her staff and associates at the UBC Sports Medicine Clinic are also great.

Submitted January 30, 2016